• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Jitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlecIsTheMan

Survivor
Reaction score
how to do fastest jitter? My fastest jitter: 98 clicks in 10 seconds pls help me!
Shake ur whole arm. Try holding ur mouse lighter. Also try using 2 fingers! That really helps me! My cps is like 16ish. When i jitter i kinda don't really hold my mouse i just rest my fingers and hitter my arm.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shake ur whole arm. Try holding ur mouse lighter. Also try using 2 fingers! That really helps me! My cps is like 16ish. When i jitter i kinda don't really hold my mouse i just rest my fingers and hitter my arm.
Hitter my arm.

Reaction score
You could try "butterfly clicking" depending on your mouse. This is basically when you use your index and middle finger on your left click. So if you usually do 8cps, with enough muscle memory and practice, that will technically turn into 16cps. basically just click once with your index then use your middle finger, repeat really really really really fast

whitekid

Tribute
Reaction score
instead of the comfortable positon of hacing your hand laying on the mous, ahve your hand above your mouse like this

whitekid

Tribute
Reaction score
Focus on aim more than click speed, it helps in the long run physically and ingame.
but once you get the click speed down, then you work on aim with jitter, and if you can jitter and aim it is a very powerful advantage

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Try adding more fingers o the clicks. Try stacking your middle and pointer finger on top of eachother and shake you arm! (Note if you shake your whole arm you will be sore!) I jitter click like that and get 13-15 clicks per second!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
In future, please don't necro post.

Locked. c;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci