• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Jitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah but what does jittering do that maintaining a relativity fast click rate doesn't?
jitter-15 cps

tell me someone who can click 15 cps without jittering

K

KiDD

jitter-15 cps

tell me someone who can click 15 cps without jittering
Couldn't really, as I don't really care to know. I just don't like jittering because it seems to make things less enjoyable for me, idk.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Couldn't really, as I don't really care to know. I just don't like jittering because it seems to make things less enjoyable for me, idk.
eventually it just is something you do when you play mc

Reaction score
Yeah but what does jittering do that maintaining a relativity fast click rate doesn't?
most of the kids that are like 'I CLICK 14CPS WORSHIP ME' can't aim for crap and kind of give it a bad rep imo, but if you can aim well like yours truly you get a lot more double hits etc and have a better shot at starting a combo cos you'll kb your opponent before they kb you

VinnyT08

Spectator
Reaction score
I always get my left index finger + left middle finger and cross them ( you can use right hand but I'm left handed). then I shake my arm and click. I find that it's a better way that wont put a strain on your joints and you can still aim well.

Volanty

Spectator
Reaction score
It honestly takes a lot of practice to be able to jitter click really quickly and accurately. I've been jitter-clicking since I got my new mouse (Razer Deathadder) about less than a year ago and my jitter clicks still aren't that accurate, but I do click pretty fast.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Focus on aim more than click speed, it helps in the long run physically and ingame.

FluffyBunnies45

Survivor
Reaction score
imo in mcsg it isn't the most important thing, if you're able to get like 6-8 cps you'll probably be fine. Aim is more important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci