• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to join a server without getting kicked.

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, since there is so many people asking about why they get kicked and how to be able to play a game without getting kicked, i choose to make this short but hopefully useful guide.

Ok, here is a good tip for being able to play on a server.
1. You will list the 30 first servers (of cause you can add more if you want to) of your region (EU/US/AU/CA) in your multiplayer list ingame.
2. When you are searching a game, you will have to refresh all the time, and looking for servers that's either in Deathmatch, Endgame or Cleanup.
3. When u see a server thats in either in Endgame or Cleanup, you will try to join it as many times as you can, as quick as you can. If you get in, you will normally be one of the first to get in.
4. Now, its time for you to enjoy your MCSG game. Good luck!

I hope this was a useful guide, and any feedback is always appreciated.

EdtheG

Career
Reaction score
If I wasn't a donator I wound this very useful Zimply ;D

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
My only fear is that people will continue to make useless threads about removing donor.

Sweet guide, anyway. Very helpful. :)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Zimp make my topic how to leave mcsg a guide, it must be on top of every page )

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, since there is so many people asking about why they get kicked and how to be able to play a game without getting kicked, i choose to make this short but hopefully useful guide.

Ok, here is a good tip for being able to play on a server.
1. You will list the 30 first servers (of cause you can add more if you want to) of your region (EU/US/AU/CA) in your multiplayer list ingame.
2. When you are searching a game, you will have to refresh all the time, and looking for servers that's either in Deathmatch, Endgame or Cleanup.
3. When u see a server thats in either in Endgame or Cleanup, you will try to join it as many times as you can, as quick as you can. If you get in, you will normally be one of the first to get in.
4. Now, its time for you to enjoy your MCSG game. Good luck!

I hope this was a useful guide, and any feedback is always appreciated.
Simple but useful. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci