• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to join the game when it starts???

lui

Spectator
Reaction score
I have go in to a few game now but I have never actually played because when ever the game starts i'm still spectating, or i get disconnected. So i'm just wondering does anyone know how to join the game when it starts so i'm not spectating; i'm sure someone will.

Reaction score
Use the "Server" tab on the top of the forums, it has a list of all the servers and their "State" look for a server that says lobby and try and join. Also, if you join while a game is in process you are a spectator, wait til the game ends and everyone gets kicked and the server resarts. If you do /info while your a spectator it says "Server ID X" Join whatever server the ID # is after your kicked and the server finishes restarting.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Once the game restarts, you join again in lobby, Then its a 5 minute countdown till the match starts, Then you get teleported to the game :)

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I just do is put the server into your server queue and just keep refreshing when it restarts until there's 0 people in the server, which means that it's done restarting.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Getting disconnected from the server means it's restarting, we have to do this or soem player may become invisable (bukkit's fault) Just rejoin back on that server, after disconnection server will be down for 3 secodns or so just refresh your server list or just keep reconnecting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci