• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Kill Someone with BETTER Gear than you!

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
Would an idea be to run paths with other people? Like lets say you have 2 people to contend with. Wouldn't a good option to be run and find someone else that is decently equipped then cross paths with them therefore making the enemy either loose total interest in you or split up where you can take 1 on more comfortably. This is what I do when i'm in trouble so yeah. Hope you found it helpful :p

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Would an idea be to run paths with other people? Like lets say you have 2 people to contend with. Wouldn't a good option to be run and find someone else that is decently equipped then cross paths with them therefore making the enemy either loose total interest in you or split up where you can take 1 on more comfortably. This is what I do when i'm in trouble so yeah. Hope you found it helpful :p
Yeah, this is a great strategy I use when I'm certain I can't take the person :)

Kissums

Tribute
Reaction score
It's a waste, and just annoying, you are turning into that inconviencable kid or whatever his name is, stop making these.
Chill out man. I just felt like posting a lot. Haven't posted since. Like I said, you don't HAVE to comment on everything.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Chill out man. I just felt like posting a lot. Haven't posted since. Like I said, you don't HAVE to comment on everything.
You DON'T have to post everything, therefore I won't have to comment on everything. :3

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
You DON'T have to post everything, therefore I won't have to comment on everything. :3
It's fine. He can post as much as he wants as long as there not useless threads. He just recently started posting, so maybe he's excited to join the community :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci