• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to make dis game competetive

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
LAN tournaments.

Never gonna happen but it's the only way. Also, it has to be team based. Before you ask, yes. Dead serious.

Thoughts?

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
I think for that to happen, Mojang would have to do something similar to Valve for CS:GO and actually be a part of the competitive scene for the game.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
I think for that to happen, Mojang would have to do something similar to Valve for CS:GO and actually be a part of the competitive scene for the game.
Yep, like I said, never gonna happen. Especially since the majority of skilled players are age 13-16 or something like that.

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
Yep, like I said, never gonna happen. Especially since the majority of skilled players are age 13-16 or something like that.
Could happen if Mojang went out of their way to want to build that community. But based on the 1.9 "Combat Update" they have no idea what makes PvP actually enjoyable for people.

Strafe

Gold
Reaction score
I don't think thats a good idea.. In my opinion atleast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci