• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to make the forums BEAUTIFUL (and save retinas)!

Does Flexile Green save your retinas?

• Yes, thanks for saving me my vision.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'm blind.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there. Are you tired of having your retinas burned out by all the white on the default forums theme? No? Well, that's awkward. Well, if you are, here is a guide to protect your retinas and and keep your sight.

The way that we are going to save your retinas is actually very simple. This guide is going to go over how to make your forums look (in my opinion) the best they possibly could look. There are only about 4 steps to doing so, so you won't be here for very long.

STEPS:
1. Click on the arrow next to your name in the top right corner of the site.

2. That will bring you to a page labeled "Browsing Preferences". Click the drop arrow and select "Flexile Green".

3. Your screen should now look like this. Click "Save Changes". (The check marks don't matter)

4. Your forums will now look "purdy as a junebug on a cornflower". Enjoy your retinas.

I hope my guide has helped your eyes and forum surfing. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread. Also, here is a GIF of a man moon walking in a CVS parking lot:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Ah, I remember when this layout was a thing. I changed the theme to this a while ago, but changed back to current since it didn't fit with my old sig. Might go do this again.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Might as well do this. What if MCSG allowed users to create a style? That's be awesome!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Might as well do this. What if MCSG allowed users to create a style? That's be awesome!
That would be really cool but I couldn't leave my BB. I love Flexile Green. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci