• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to: Manage stress, and still have fun.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Good tips, quite basic but effective. Now if only I used these.... *Sigh*

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
ioupoafispiodf aopadfpioaiodpo poad;obapiboapobuiaponipsaopdnapsivadopinupodsiunpoaiadufdfvasdavasdvadvasdvavdadsasvioupoafispiodf aopadfpioaiodpo poad;obapiboapobuiaponipsaopdnapsivadopinupodsiunpoaiadufdfvasdavasdvadvasdvavdadsasvioupoafispiodf aopadfpioaiodpo poad;obapiboapobuiaponipsaopdnapsivadopinupodsiunpoaiadufdfvasdavasdvadvasdvavdadsasvioupoafispiodf aopadfpioaiodpo poad;obapiboapobuiaponipsaopdnapsivadopinupodsiunpoaiadufdfvasdavasdvadvasdvavdadsasvioupoafispiodf aopadfpioaiodpo poad;obapiboapobuiaponipsaopdnapsivadopinupodsiunpoaiadufdfvasdavasdvadvasdvavdadsasvioupoafispiodf aopadfpioaiodpo poad;obapiboapobuiaponipsaopdnapsivadopinupodsiunpoaiadufdfvasdavasdvadvasdvavdadsasvioupoafispiodf aopadfpioaiodpo poad;obapiboapobuiaponipsaopdnapsivadopinupodsiunpoaiadufdfvasdapsivadopinupodsiunpoaiadufdfvasdavasdvadvasdvavdadsasvioupoafispiodf aopadfpioaiodpo

ok i just killed by a tryhard, bow spamming, bacca, team of five, and then they GG while I was trying to record. Sorry, but this is how I manage my stress rage.

Last edited:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Fantasizing violating 101TheCreator and Huahwi with a diamond sword in each hand oddly enough calms me down. :)

I also had a very satisfying dream the other night of recording myself destroying 101 and Huahwi in-game (they were even 2v1ing me which they never have IRL). I knew it was a dream because instead of typing I was yelling obscenities. Then as I stood over their fallen dismembered corpses, sorting through piles upon piles of booty, I smiled smugly and muttered to myself "nubs" and walked off into the pixellated scintillating sunset with pandagirl567. I woke up after this and realized I had to go to my 8am final. Drat!

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
SHUT UP YOU NOOBS YOU CANT HANDLE MY SWAG THATS WHY YOU GUYS PRETEND I RAGE BUT I HAVE NEVER RAGE IN MY LIFE YALL R LYERS AND R JELLY OF MY SKILLS AND MY SEDUCTION SUPER POWERS SO SHUTUP YOU MEANIE HEADS, IF I WAS AT THE OSCARS I WOULDVE TAKEN SELFIES WITH ELLEN WITHOUT YOU NOOBPOOPS. :(
Mm. Btw what happened in the NCBL Comish chat when I was away?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Why does this thread exist? I want to yell and scream profanity for all to see on the forums right now. To hell with maturity, the Internet is my outlet. I don't care if it's impolite or unethical. I WANT TO FRICKIN' RAGE WHEN I WANT TO PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

I normally don't use all capitals but it's to express the fact that I am yelling at full volume at the screen every word as I type it out right now.

((Perhaps I should've started here instead of my status wall when I first found what I was angry with this afternoon. -,- ))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci