• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Play Defensive

Husody

Spectator
Reaction score
Hardly, I believe we discussed things in a clear and professional matter without the uses of derogatory terms. I appreciated his insight and knowledge and I hope he did the same.
Tenebrous is cocky, imo, "There is however, a way to register multiple hits in the same tick but no one knows it except hacked client developers and a few randoms (like me)." It just has that cockiness feeling "only a few randoms (like me)", I don't know it just annoys me.

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
Guys just watch this video and you will understand. Just watch it!!!

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
Very helpful, I already know of these tactics and am practicing them dailey.
My problem is when I don't have any secondaries, run into other defensive players, and chest routes.

also, a bad habit I have is;
Trying to make it look like "I don''t hack"

I sometimes get a really good combo, and as I'm getting it I think in the back of my head "back up a bit, it looks like I'm hacking" and I have overcome this more and more, but I still do it. it REALLY effects my PvP.

I have been banned for this reason before, so thats where my habit came into place.
Any suggestions?

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way for a fishing rod entity to deal damage on the MCGamer network. A fishing rod will allow you to more easily damage a player a second time, but will not do damage itself.

One sword hit = one sword hit, rod or not.

edit: quoted a random post you made, what i quoted has nothing to do with what i said
As I said previously to Tenebrous, rod hitting does in fact work. The fishing rod entity does not do damage itself, but it somehow stacks a second hit with your sword. Hit a person with the rod bobber then immediately after hit them with a sword. This will do double the damage with your sword. If you would like I will record a short video of me preforming this rod hit.

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
Very helpful, I already know of these tactics and am practicing them dailey.
My problem is when I don't have any secondaries, run into other defensive players, and chest routes.

also, a bad habit I have is;
Trying to make it look like "I don''t hack"

I sometimes get a really good combo, and as I'm getting it I think in the back of my head "back up a bit, it looks like I'm hacking" and I have overcome this more and more, but I still do it. it REALLY effects my PvP.

I have been banned for this reason before, so thats where my habit came into place.
Any suggestions?
Combos only look suspicious when you take less kb than normal or hit them from farther away than normal. On MCSG I'm able to get perhaps 3-4 hit combos however 5 hits or more looks a tad bit suspicious unless you are using a fishing rod. Unless it appears you are taking less KB or hitting from farther away, just play normally and don't worry about getting banned. If you are really worried about getting banned, record yourself playing every game. Tedious but effective.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
step 1: be a Bunny Lover

step 2: hope ur happy getting mc wins and taking fun out of the game

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
step 1: be a Bunny Lover

step 2: hope ur happy getting mc wins and taking fun out of the game
Oh yes, because charging forward with no tactic but to kill, swinging your sword, and FNS spamming is "fun". Lmao. Playing Defensive is a play style and it is very "fun" and mentally simulating while playing offensive is based on luck and more often than not gets you killed which is not fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci