• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to quickly/easily record a hacker

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey everyone alot off my friends have asked me "What will I use to record a hacker?"
Well All you need to do is free download or buy fraps as it is the easiest thing for me and many others. Although free is only 30 seconds it with enough proof is enough to get that hacker banned.

Download fraps here - http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Hope this answered anyone's questions

Sorry if this is stated in another thread but I couldn't see it.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe that Fraps are only available on windows and not mac. Camtasia 2 & Screenflow are some good recording software for mac, because before i switched from mac to windows i used to use camtasia 2 and it worked perfectly.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
What about Macs?
I believe that Fraps are only available on windows and not mac. Camtasia 2 & Screenflow are some good recording software for mac, because before i switched from mac to windows i used to use camtasia 2 and it worked perfectly.
Go to applications or your search bar and use "QuickTime Player" when you click on it the top left corner will change and click:
File > New Screen Recording
Then a red button will appear, click that! :D

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Go to applications or your search bar and use "QuickTime Player" when you click on it the top left corner will change and click:
File > New Screen Recording
Then a red button will appear, click that! :D
Are there any other recording devices for Macs? Because Quicktime lags for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci