• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Solve the MCGamer Leadership Crisis

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would want to invest into MCGamer right now unless Chad sold it for much below market value, which I doubt he's gonna do.
Unfortunately, I agree. He'll drain it for every last cent.

shiningRekt_

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do we need someone who has previously held a high position? We don't need someone who knows about the staff team as it is, we need someone with bright ideas for how to totally reinvent the staff team cos it's been pretty trash up until now

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do we need someone who has previously held a high position? We don't need someone who knows about the staff team as it is, we need someone with bright ideas for how to totally reinvent the staff team cos it's been pretty trash up until now
Eh saying the staff team is trash is a bit harsh

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
In addition to this, Dave has the ear of Chad. He’s always been one of Chad’s closest friends. By utilizing this considerable influence on the owner, he will be able to fight for what the community really wants – which is the AU region back. I have it on good authority that Dave will personally inform Chad of the community’s wishes for the region to return as soon as possible, and will make sure that the act of returning the AU location to the network will be carried out.
Look.. I completely do agree with you, but what you wrote about the AU region is just too much. We indeed do need a change, a new leader, old memories and so on. And with all due respect, taking the AU region back, is not going to change anything.
Chad and the Administration Team has done a lot of Good during the last year, and maybe even more.
In my opinion, taking back the AU region, is the last thing to do, before MCGamer gets back to what it used to be.

I feel like one of the most important things - Is to start over with the Staff. Revamp it.
Not "Demote" everyone, but start over with it.

Once again, I do really agree with you, but I feel bringing back the AU region should be the last thing to do.

shiningRekt_

Survivor
Reaction score
Look.. I completely do agree with you, but what you wrote about the AU region is just too much. We indeed do need a change, a new leader, old memories and so on. And with all due respect, taking the AU region back, is not going to change anything.
Chad and the Administration Team has done a lot of Good during the last year, and maybe even more.
In my opinion, taking back the AU region, is the last thing to do, before MCGamer gets back to what it used to be.

I feel like one of the most important things - Is to start over with the Staff. Revamp it.
Not "Demote" everyone, but start over with it.

Once again, I do really agree with you, but I feel bringing back the AU region should be the last thing to do.
yes revamp revamp revamp

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
In my eyes, the server/community needs a specific set of changes to happen. I know a small handful of people capable of facilitating that change, however I'm not in any position to kickstart it.

I was a staff member back when I was a kid. I was far too involved in the competitive aspect of the server, and there were some unfortunate things going on. If I only I were as wise as I am now -- perhaps things would be very different right now.

It's also no coincidence that I randomly happened to be here for this thread. ;)
the man we deserve

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
REVAMP THE STAFF TEAM - BRING BACK DAVE AS LEADER - AND BRING BACK NEPHILIM AS SENIOR MODERATOR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci