• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Solve the MCGamer Leadership Crisis

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude.. Use your brain for a few seconds. If Chad doesn't do anything about this, no AU. Now.. We need a Leader before Chad gets on with some work.. so no AU for now.
well au being removed was the catalyst for all of the big downhill slide that mcsg is on right now. maybe focusing on a major part of the community which might still be able to be salvaged would be a good idea and restore faith in the staff team?

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
well au being removed was the catalyst for all of the big downhill slide that mcsg is on right now. maybe focusing on a major part of the community which might still be able to be salvaged would be a good idea and restore faith in the staff team?
That might be true. But do you think MCGamer is going to change by bringing back AU? I don't think so.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
That might be true. But do you think MCGamer is going to change by bringing back AU? I don't think so.
why are you disrespecting au like this, it was a major part of the community whether you knew it or not. not sure how you can think that au coming back won't change mcsg at all. haven't you seen all the staff members and players that've left because they can't play anymore? maybe that would be fixed. actually i guess not.. they better focus on their staff and chad and stuff i guess /s

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
mr smart ass how do you think we are supposed to "solve" this situation
That was a bit of an over reaction. Hiring someone that has horrible grammar, caused a large amount of controversy within the staff team and who has not been in the staff team for over a year would be a bit stupid. I have a lot more to say on Dave but I won't to not cause flame or disrespect here on the forums.

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
why are you disrespecting au like this, it was a major part of the community whether you knew it or not. not sure how you can think that au coming back won't change mcsg at all. haven't you seen all the staff members and players that've left because they can't play anymore? maybe that would be fixed. actually i guess not.. they better focus on their staff and chad and stuff i guess /s
AU was a big part of MCGamer, and it will change MCGamer.. But not as much as other stuff will. I want AU back, but I prefer other things first. And I am not saying this cause I don't care about AU, and I am from EU and I can play and you can't. Has nothing to do with that, cause I don't play anymore.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
What we need is a person that is actually dedicated to making the server a better place and will make sure that everyone is doing their job properly which at the moment isn't really the case. Besides this we need a leader that realizes that MCSG is a PVP network, I don't think some of the administration realize this and are still trying to build the server as a mini-game network rather than a competitive PVP network which is what it is.

I read through every reply to this thread and I saw a reply saying how if there is no leader then things usually don't get done and I can definitely agree with this. When Chad came back to answer questions at the Q&A a couple months back I saw that the devs actually fixed a decent amount of bugs at that time and more and more of the staff were starting to be more active. Anyways fast forward to now and I hardly see any mods on the network that there used to be, the developers I feel aren't as motivated/devoted to coding the server as they once were. Hence the reason why bugs have been taking over the server and the NCP doesn't do anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci