• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Use Flint and Steel Effectively

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
It's always the same.... Memorize them or create a drawing of corn for each map... Then in pre small immediately punch the ground to put out your fire and you won't be harmed

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
It's always the same.... Memorize them or create a drawing of corn for each map... Then in pre small immediately punch the ground to put out your fire and you won't be harmed
Okay, thanks.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about holding shift and lighting every chest you see on fire.. And don't forget too light half slabs and stairs for invis/phantom fire....
O ya and light the three podiums players spawn in on for dm
light the half slab in front of the podiums on fire so when people run foward in dm they get on fire

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Ahh I have an amazing rule that wasn't mentioned.

5) Don't light yourself on fire.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
I take pride hidden, phantom fire are the technology which is good at my best.
Flame hidden Any can use (except chest) blocks not a complete square. Feeling pressure plate, rail, vase even will.
By the way, there will be able to forget its location be left with a flame hidden on their own.
At that time, in the night, per if dark, place to gather light even though there is no light source. Some fire there. Whisper of the Heart any day, the sound of the flame will hear.
Prepare the battlefield flames hidden Arittake After the death match ahead.
As if he attempt as war technology of it really.:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci