• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to win a game with no stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameIsPreben

Survivor
Reaction score
Well i think everyone have it sometime .You play a game and you only have leather armor+wooden sword etc.So this thread is if you wanna win a game but don't have good stuff.

Like one time i was playing on teweran and i won by rodding a dia sworder away from the spawn

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I won by just doing nothing and letting the other guy die for my first win.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I won on a lost ridge that teleported everyone to a water world... I killed the last guy with yellow die...

CKDavid

Spectator
Reaction score
Key to winning with no stuff; lead people to cliffs and then run behind them and knock them off. It's really satisfying when you manage to knock someone who has better gear than you off of a cliff and you're able to take all of their stuff.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Run away but turn around when they least expect it, or what's around them lets you get the tactical advantage, turn around again, run some more, and repeat. Took out a team of 2 with this. And I one had a stone axe and full leather :)

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Lol once I was running around in a game and it was a new map and someone decided not to kill me and let me win xD

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I have won a game because my teammate fought a 2v1 when there were 4 people left. He killed both of them but the fire got him.

I also got into a fight with another person in the final three, before deathmatch and we both died so someone else won without doing anything.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
i have won a game in breeze island. It was just standing in the center. Other man each other murder each other.
The pass two minutes to ignore all me. One person dies. Lightning one person is picking up items! He death bathed twice the thunder ...
I air?:cool:

DatCreeperSlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
I once beat a guy in death match will full iron and a diamond sword while I only had full leather, because I had a bow and a bunch of arrows, bows are really powerful when used effectively

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
I've won a game with only leather , 2 flint & steel, bow and 4 arrows.

I ended up killing a team with full iron by lighting both on fire 3 times and bowing both of them twice.
Was actually my first win lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci