• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to win on MCSG!!!!

Did this help??? Hope it did :)

• Total voters

Daniel1458

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi my name is Daniel. I am 12 years old. I will tell you how to win sg. If you dont win offten try this strategy with friends :) When you get good do this like a Pro.

1. Always try to find a good chest route on youtube, but make sure the routes are not a popular place people go to.

2. Have your sword/axe in the first slot. Then have flint and steel in your 2 slot. Then have a bow in your

3rd. If you have a golden apple put it in the 4th slot. The 5th, 6th, and 7th slots are food. The 8th slot are where the arrows go.Then the 9th slot is where the fishing rod is.

4.Never go to cornucopia. Just go straight to your route.

5. When you get armor dont put it on unless you have a weapon. People wont target you as much if you dont put your armor on and have no weapon.

6. If you have 4 hearts left run away and make zig zags because the person could have bow and arrows. If he/she is close to you, you can turn around quickly and flint and steel she/he. When you light them on fire hit them as much as possible. The fire lasts 8 ticks. once you hear the 6th tick run away. When you are far and they are not dead shoot them. if you sword or axe fight them and kill them gg to them :)

7. practice block hitting. All you need to do is spam both sections of the mouse at the same time.

8. If you are attacking someone and you are sure there are almost dead fishing rod them into a building or hill.

9. this strategy is good at destroying teams if your good at this now or you have a team of 3 or 4 or more.

10. If you have a golden apple and you really need it to kill a team or something EAT THE GOLDEN APPLE!!!!!!!!!!

11. If you did not use the golden apple yet eat it at death match when it says 10 seconds remain. People wont see you eat it, but there will be particle that will come out. people wont really see it. Well if you are saying "You are an idiot" it actully does work for me:) :) :) :) :)

12. if you win congrats!!!!!

13. if you like get a pvp or sg resorce pack.

If this help or you like it plz tell me.
There will also be a video added soon :)
if you want to see me play mcsg subscribe to me plz!
My youtube is MrDaniel1458.
Link to my channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDaniel1458

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not sure about #4. Going to corn will usually pay off. It really depends what map. A map like solar frost I don't go, because I always bugger up on the snow slabs. A map like Sg4 with a flat, open corn I will always go to.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
This is not my way of winning but I used something like this when it was 2012
Now I just go to spawn and get to my route then fight

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Slots don't matter. People may prefer other ones. Also your stats aren't good. I think people would listen to a professional instead
That's a little demeaning. His stats may not be the best here, but they certainly aren't the worst. His tips may help people, they may not; it depends on who the audience is. Some on here are not very skilled at MCSG, and these may help them to achieve victories. Some are new and need tips on how to play properly. Some have acquired a skill level that means none of this is very helpful to them in particular.

Your statement is somewhat true, many here would be more inclined to thoroughly read a thread written by someone well known for their PvP skills than a newer member. That still doesn't excuse the fact that you insulted him when he had done nothing but try to help the community.

Tarrant111

Tribute
Reaction score
At least he tried to help guys dont be mean, he put in effort to put out this thread to help people. He could've kept all his tips to himself but he wanted to help people who were really desperate. So dont hate on him

Reaction score
6. If you have 4 hearts left run away and make zig zags because the person could have bow and arrows. If he/she is close to you, you can turn around quickly and flint and steel she/he. When you light them on fire hit them as much as possible. The fire lasts 8 ticks. once you hear the 6th tick run away. When you are far and they are not dead shoot them. if you sword or axe fight them and kill them gg to them :)
I have an adjustment that you could make to this which would make it a lot better. If someone is zig zaging away from me I tend to just run straight and then finish them off with a sword, if you want to dodge arrows you should sprint straight but press the left and right arrow keys while you are running. This prevents the loss of speed and allows you dodge arrows by moving side to side

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
Not sure about #7 either. Block hitting is pretty lame in 1.7, because you stop your sprint when you block, so others could be strafing/crit hitting you. I would suggest block hitting only in very enclosed areas, to avoid that happening.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
That's a little demeaning. His stats may not be the best here, but they certainly aren't the worst. His tips may help people, they may not; it depends on who the audience is. Some on here are not very skilled at MCSG, and these may help them to achieve victories. Some are new and need tips on how to play properly. Some have acquired a skill level that means none of this is very helpful to them in particular.

Your statement is somewhat true, many here would be more inclined to thoroughly read a thread written by someone well known for their PvP skills than a newer member. That still doesn't excuse the fact that you insulted him when he had done nothing but try to help the community.

I'm sorry to him if he took that as a insult. I don't consider it a insult though if i intended to insult him i would say he's bad. I honestly feel like he isn't trying to help the community seeing how he advertises his channel.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
At least he tried to help guys dont be mean, he put in effort to put out this thread to help people. He could've kept all his tips to himself but he wanted to help people who were really desperate. So dont hate on him
I'm not hating
This is not my way of winning but I used something like this when it was 2012
Now I just go to spawn and get to my route then fight
I meant that this tip doesn't help me in most parts but in some it does that's why I voted it kinda helped

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci