• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to win SurvivalGames: In depth

Did this help?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Im a potato

• Total voters

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my tips and tricks to winning survivalgame.
1. Take block-hitting, strafing, and the fishingpole technique, combine them, and you get the worlds most op tactic:)
2.Be good with a flint and steel: The f&s is the most op weapon in the game, it hurts, and slows your opponent, so you can get a few hits in. It is also really good against teams
3.This might be known, but you can but your armor on with right clicking, while in your hot bar

Now i will go in detail on sword technique: the reason why you would want to block-hit, is to deal full damage, but also only taking half damage, strafing is a really good strat, if you know how to do it. Its an easy way to kill people. Finally the fishingpole strategy is just to rightclick and switch back to your sword asap, it should paralyze the opponent, giving you time to attack.

I will now go in depth with f&s: the flint and steel has multiple uses, burning unwanted items, stopping opponents. The strategy i use for the flint and steel is highly known on the forums, but rare to find in-game, when you are being chased, switch to your f&s and light the block they would be running on, then, BOOM you get time to regenerate, and fire a few bow shots,

Lets move on to bows, shall we?: using the bow is simple, but not simple Cx. To catch a moving target, calculate the time it would take to fire the bow, and shoot a few blocks in front of them, so it catches them in time. Not that hard really, just got to get use to it.

Thats all for now, please add more in the tread please, thank you:)

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
TOO.MANY.GRAMMARICAL.ERRORS.

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
Same, it's getting a bit off topic :p. Anyways, I think you should be more specific in some areas.
Yea, I wanted it to help people quick, but also be a little detailed. I think it should help a few people.

TheCornThief

Experienced
Reaction score
Tbh if you wanted to write something "In-depth" you shouldn't do it on your phone. I came here expecting something a page or longer, and I got like 4 really short paragraphs, and one conclusion line or something. :(

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
Tbh if you wanted to write something "In-depth" you shouldn't do it on your phone. I came here expecting something a page or longer, and I got like 4 really short paragraphs, and one conclusion line or something. :(
sorry man, if ya beautiful self really wants an in depth guide i will do it, >.< have you like wrote something, and thought it was long in your head, then see it on paper(or the internet) and saw it was tiny? that's what happen.

TheCornThief

Experienced
Reaction score
sorry man, if ya beautiful self really wants an in depth guide i will do it, >.< have you like wrote something, and thought it was long in your head, then see it on paper(or the internet) and saw it was tiny? that's what happen.
Yeah, phones are so deceiving.. i feel your pain bro <3 I once wrote for about 30 minutes on my iPod and it was only 1.5 pages on my computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci