• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to write a successful Ban Dispute.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There Tributes.
(There's one Guide that can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/filing-a-ban-dispute.85741/ this is more like a refresh for future disputes)

Today I bring you a refresh on how to write and submit a Successful Ban Dispute.

First what a is a Ban Dispute?

- Basically a Ban Dispute is the way you can try to get yourself Unbanned/Unmuted.
-So if you think you were unfairly Banned/Muted by a Staff member you can always dispute it here: http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes/

How to do it?
- Once you have clicked on the link for the Ban Dispute section, you have to use a specific template that is give. That template can be found here: http://www.mcgamer.net/link-forums/punishment-dispute-template.63/

Then you have to click where it says POST A NEW THREAD, like is shown in the Image for making your Ban Dispute Thread:

At the end it must look kinda like this:

Here are some tips on how to make your Ban Dispute more likely to get Accepted.

Tips:
I'm going to explain you how to correctly upload your Evidence:

-Screenshots: If your evidence is not a video, then what you have to do is to upload your Screenshots to IMGUR at the end it must look like this: http://i.imgur.com/YzmgAhM.png
(If your Screenshots aren’t IMGUR they won’t be taken into consideration, so be careful on this.)

-Videos: If your evidence is a YouTube video then you have more chances to get unbanned video evidence are more useful that having screenshots (This won’t guarantee your pardon it just give you more chances to get unbanned/unmuted).

-So now let me explain you have to correctly upload a video: It have to be UNLISTED, it needs to be YOU playing on the MCGamer Server as also on the same Game Mode and arena you were Banned/Muted on.
(It can’t be on a different server, it can’t be on a different Arena, it can’t be on a different Game Mode, If that's the case your evidence will be Declined.)

How will the Sr.Staff respond to your Dispute?

There are several way a Sr.Mod can reply to your Dispute here are some of them and what they mean.

-Pardon:
If you get Pardon they will reply to your Dispute this way:

The pardon Tag means that you have been Unbanned/Unmuted from the MCGamer Network and that your Dispute have been accepted.

-Temp Punishment Upheld: If your Temporary Ban/Mute didn’t got pardon they will reply to your dispute this way:

If you were temporarily Banned/Muted from the MCGamer Network and your dispute didn’t got accepted this is the tag you’ll get.

-Punishment Upheld: If your Ban Dispute didn’t get accepted they will reply like this:

If your Ban/Mute was Permanent and it didn’t got Pardoned this is the tag you’ll receive, is kind of the same as the Temp one the difference is that this is for Permanent punishments and not Temporal ones.

-Unresolved: If your dispute is haven’t being Unresolved this is what they will Reply on your Dispute:

If taking the a decision on your Ban Dispute is really hard they will tag you Unresolved and they will wait until another Sr.Staff or Sr.Staff’s review the Dispute and take a decision about it.

[IMPORTANT]
NEVER REQUEST ANY SR.STAFF TO REVIEW YOUR BAN DISPUTE DUE TO THE FACT IT CAN GET INSTANTLY DECLINED FOR DOING IT, OR THEY CAN JUST PASS IT OUT.
SO DON’T WORRY YOUR DISPUTE WILL BE REVIEWED BE PATIENT.

This thread was Made & Edited by: TheLichBD

Love you,
TheLichBD

Last edited:

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
Well done lich I am sure it will be helpful for unfairly banned people.

Reaction score
See, the way around this, which makes this thread pointless, is a nice tactic; stay bad, so you don't have any chance at getting banned, and don't talk in chat to have no chances of being muted. Works every time.

Anyways, nice thread. Although I didn't understand any of this because I've never been banned (or at least never disputed), it can help some others out.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Add a section about formatting. The example of a Ban Dispute you provided is rather messy and hard to read because everything is lumped together and the template is not bolded.

Also, shouldn't this be in General Support? c:

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Add a section about formatting. The example of a Ban Dispute you provided is rather messy and hard to read because everything is lumped together and the template is not bolded.

Also, shouldn't this be in General Support? c:
Yeah, I though the same when I posted it, and also moving this to General Support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci