• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How will Solo SG work?

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Forgive me if this sounds dumb or it has already been answered, but how will the community/staff stop "randy" or random teaming in the Solo SG? All it takes is the classic "team symbol" with the sword and there you go, a team is formed.

Assuming staff will be asking people to report these guys via the Report Abuse section because it will be against the rules, but other than that, what will be in place to stop it? Solo SG hypeee

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
everyone will have your skin and your IGN and look like you, thats how its worked on other servers I have played on

however this will not be a 100% perfect system it will work fairly well

I am also not positive this is how it will work just a guess c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It will require heavy moderation. I myself will take a lot of time to moderate this since playing SG just doesn't excite me as much anymore. To be honest, I hope we're all allowed to like, be presented as ourselves and not disguised or something cause I like to know who I'm facing and I want people to know who I am when I'm playing.

K

KiDD

everyone will have your skin and your IGN and look like you, thats how its worked on other servers I have played on

Don't think ours is going to be like that. Just heavy moderation.

Awww, I thought it wasn't going to be added. :( I like killing teams. D:::
Team friendly SG will still be available, so if 'reking' teams is your thing, you're good to play there.

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks guys, wasn't sure how it was going to work :p I'll try my best to report anyone you miss too ;)

Reaction score

People skyping with each other can be like "Ok so look at the South of corn. Then, look next to the guy who is jumping. There is me" or people who want to randy team can do it, but then they don't do it so seemingly and pretend they're attacking each other here and there.

Reaction score
Don't think ours is going to be like that. Just heavy moderation.

Team friendly SG will still be available, so if 'reking' teams is your thing, you're good to play there.
Wait, so you don't have to be in a team to play solo sg???

mirmoney

Survivor
Reaction score
u aint getting solo sg unless u guys know how to take teams in normal sg u crybabies

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci