• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi Conspiracies

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
He saw how well it worked the first time, so he's just done it again. It's not that much to send a tweet saying that he's going to be gone for a month or so. He doesn't even have to say where he's going.

I used to like the guy; I used to talk with him every week or so back before he had 10,000 subscribers. Now I don't really care much. As Ceroria said, he seems to only care for himself.

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
He saw how well it worked the first time, so he's just done it again. It's not that much to send a tweet saying that he's going to be gone for a month or so. He doesn't even have to say where he's going.

I used to like the guy; I used to talk with him every week or so back before he had 10,000 subscribers. Now I don't really care much. As Ceroria said, he seems to only care for himself.
I guess Ceroria's original theory about how it was all a big ploy..was correct?

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He went to the sun.

But seriously, who cares where he went? He never tells a single person where he is going, not even his friends. He use to be one of the nicest people to talk to on teamspeak before he got super popular on youtube, but Youtube does make some people change, which is sad.

It just sucks that he's not only affecting his fans, he is hurting those who were close to him. With him leaving, anyone that he talked to, anyone that he did a video with, is probably now getting harassed with questions about him, once again. It was bad the first time he did this last year, and now that he is such a bigger youtuber now, I would imagine it's a lot worst this time.

Floradye

Spectator
Reaction score
Why do you people care so much about him? He's just a regular person who has a youtube channel. I've met him and played with him 1 game, and I'm not saying this because I'm jealous or anything. He's just a normal person, like us, he's nothing different.
We care about where Huahwi went because some of us genuinely enjoyed his videos, and would like him to return.

Yes, he is a regular person. However, for people that enjoy his YouTube content, we would like to know where he went, and if he will come back.

ChroniclesUS

Tribute
Reaction score
He was tired of cold hands so he decided to just get rid of them.... RIP HUAHWI'S HANDS

Reaction score
We care about where Huahwi went because some of us genuinely enjoyed his videos, and would like him to return.

Yes, he is a regular person. However, for people that enjoy his YouTube content, we would like to know where he went, and if he will come back.
I'm not talking about you guys wanting him back. I'm talking about the people who investigate all of this and try to find even the smallest thing about Huahwi, or even ask friends of him to where he went and create some extreme drama. Some people just genuinely want him back, but some others are too extreme with this.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to be big friends with him back before he started YT. He used me. I gave him everything. I defended him. I always thought that our friendship would never end. Log on Skype one day and I see he removed me. I found him in game and asked why and he says "Who are you" he is fake two faced and like Ceroria said all he cares about is himself like GoldEllipse or John. They use others for self profit. When they have gotten everything they want/need out of someone they kick them to the curb and make them one of many strangers.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I used to be big friends with him back before he started YT. He used me. I gave him everything. I defended him. I always thought that our friendship would never end. Log on Skype one day and I see he removed me. I found him in game and asked why and he says "Who are you" he is fake two faced and like Ceroria said all he cares about is himself like GoldEllipse or John. They use others for self profit. When they have gotten everything they want/need out of someone they kick them to the curb and make them one of many strangers.
I have multiple friends who can confirm exactly what you said because he did the exact same thing to them.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really know where he went but you can ask ProxNiggles, I know where toxic went since i was friends with him in forsaken. My only youtube friend now is beatsolos, max or ibeat, and kezin

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really know where he went but you can ask ProxNiggles, I know where toxic went since i was friends with him in forsaken. My only youtube friend now is beatsolos, max or ibeat, and kezin
Didn't Toxic just come back for money to buy a CS:GO knife?

Floradye

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not talking about you guys wanting him back. I'm talking about the people who investigate all of this and try to find even the smallest thing about Huahwi, or even ask friends of him to where he went and create some extreme drama. Some people just genuinely want him back, but some others are too extreme with this.
I agree. Investigating won't bring him back.

Huahwi will come back if he wants/can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci