• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi died Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
dude, if he's gone again i would laugh my ass off. I came on here for nostalgia and got exactly that, i remember in insidious - serti clan we used to joke about hoohahwii all the time. I guess that means it'll be me and a new group of people this time around, since they fkn hate me now. xD

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate to be that guy, but why do people care?
I get it if you're friends with him, but there's plenty of other YouTubers to watch.
His own personal life is more important than his internet one.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If he is actually gone... you will see a grown lemon cry
Awh, poor Haley :c

I admit, I respect Huahwi a lot more now than I used to. Since he came back, he was a lot less arrogant, distant, and he seemed to have made actual friends, instead of just finding people he can use to be more popular.

I will, however, be disappointed if he leaves again. The guy seems to have little respect for his fans, I mean come on.. Leaving everyone for six months with no explanation as to why you left until you come back?

Okay. I'm being harsh. I need sleep ;-;

Halp

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I admit, I respect Huahwi a lot more now than I used to. Since he came back, he was a lot less arrogant, distant, and he seemed to have made actual friends, instead of just finding people he can use to be more popular.

I will, however, be disappointed if he leaves again. The guy seems to have little respect for his fans, I mean come on.. Leaving everyone for six months with no explanation as to why you left until you come back?

Halp
I'll halp u here

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how 2 gut mor slep

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Halp
Why did he leave? I never even found out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci