• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi Glasses! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not fat, and how would you know? You're annoying kid gtfo. Pm if you really want to go. Other than that stay on topic.
So unnecessary to start a flamewar over a statement... thought people were more mature than that.
I don't get why you'd want to have the same skin as everyone else. Minecraft lets you be anything so why not show some individuality?
That's a very good point. We shouldn't all be running around in the same skins because they look good, we should all create our own and be unique in our own unique and creative ways. It's a shame really that so many want to look the same because a certain "celebirity" looks that way. But everyone's entitled to their opinion, after all.

B.O.T: Can someone post a picture of these "Huahwi- glasses"? What's so special about them/ him, who is he?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So....

Changing the subject, thanks for the glasses!

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So unnecessary to start a flamewar over a statement... thought people were more mature.

B.O.T: Can someone post a picture of these "Huahwi- glasses"? What's so special about them/ him, who is he?
Sorry what's mature I'm 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci