• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAndSavior

Survivor
Reaction score
we all know and love him and revere him as some sort of former pvp God. We as a clan community in the past 6-8 months have picked up on, and learned how to 8block and visually appear to take 0 kb. I am here to say wouldn't it be cool to witness a pvper go through such a big change such as learning how to 8blck but do it on video. I want to gather this clan community together and make like a good 100 youtube acc in total and make a post which is enough to get huahwi's attention and inform him on this type of pvp. I will likely make another thread with a link to the video and the name of the Chanel I posted it on and it would be appreciatd if you, my fellow block game tryhardy would help me revolutionize the youtuber 8blockjng capabilities!

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
we all know and love him and revere him as some sort of former pvp God. We as a clan community in the past 6-8 months have picked up on, and learned how to 8block and visually appear to take 0 kb. I am here to say wouldn't it be cool to witness a pvper go through such a big change such as learning how to 8blck but do it on video. I want to gather this clan community together and make like a good 100 youtube acc in total and make a post which is enough to get huahwi's attention and inform him on this type of pvp. I will likely make another thread with a link to the video and the name of the Chanel I posted it on and it would be appreciatd if you, my fellow block game tryhardy would help me revolutionize the youtuber 8blockjng capabilities!
count me in

Atu

Career
Reaction score
W tap jitter strafing and Good? I'll write a long ass post later and randoms will bandwagon me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci