• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi's Alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Welp at least all these threads will end. FINALYYYY I hate these threads. I die a little inside when I see one.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
"Huahwi!"
"Huahwi's back!
"He's alive!"

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see that he's doing well, and that he might be back and able to make videos for the people who enjoy them, and also glad to see that his friends are able to know he's alright :)

Hopefully he won't disappear again after this though- I must say, I'm rather interested in hearing about where he's been all this time, but also so it doesn't leave everyone anticipating his videos again, or his friends wanting to contact him extremely disappointed.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
"Huahwi!"
"Huahwi's back!
"He's alive!"

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see that he's doing well, and that he might be back and able to make videos for the people who enjoy them, and also glad to see that his friends are able to know he's alright :)

Hopefully he won't disappear again after this though- I must say, I'm rather interested in hearing about where he's been all this time, but also so it doesn't leave everyone anticipating his videos again, or his friends wanting to contact him extremely disappointed.
You get a like for the spongebob reference :3

DarkEvil

Tribute
Reaction score
Well he went somewhere hot, and that's where 101thecreator told me, so I was right, and noone in ArtOfPVP believed me ;-;

N

Nafeynafe

Wow. Forget everything that I've hated about the Huahwi threads, today I am a Huahwi fanboy. My god I'm so happy :DD

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Well thats very interesting...

I've always thought that BiboyQG is/was Huahwi?

Ever thought of that? Like look at BiboyQG's Youtube videos I know his voice is different, but it does sound similar. Although, Not even close to similar what I ment by that was that if Biboy was using a voice changer to cover his "Huahwi voice". That could be a possibly chance. That was my theory, which is probably false.. But the style of Biboy plays in his Survival Games videos & his ping is very similar to Huahwi's. So yeah that was my theory before Huahwi appeared.

Well, it is a good thing that he is back

Hopefully he can bring back some players, that missed Huahwi....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci