• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi's Alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been said before, but he posted a comment on his latest video. Unless both his accounts are hacked, it's very likely it's him.

Voroxity

Tribute
Reaction score
I can't tell what's more funny. Reading people hate on him, or reading his super crazy fanboy comments

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, i'm done, first the "Huahwi: Cold Hands Theory" then the "Huahwi: Dead Theory" and then he comes back, and then HUNDREDS of people make these pointless threads, this thread could've been more useful as a status message not a thread. I am one of the few who don't fanboy/girl over huahwi.
Hundreds? Lmao no
In case you haven't noticed this guy is a VIP on the servers with a lot of subscribers on YouTube. Of course people are going to make a big deal out of it. Don't read the threads if you don't want to know about him.

Reaction score
I've heard of him, he has 60,000 subs and he was #3 on the leaderboards at one point, i'm saying people don't understand that people can get really pissed at the repetitive threads that almost every fanboy/girl makes about them, I had to deal with someone saying THE WHOLE DAMN SUMMER about how "Huahwi is dead" "Huahwi is love, Huahwi is life" and them saying it as school is equally annoying.
Says "I don't like these Huahwi threads", goes on them anyway.

Seriously, stop. If people like him that much, let them have their fun. They have the right to chose who to admire and who to despise. Huahwi is just one of those people who everyone looks up to. I'm pretty sure there is AT LEAST one YT-er that you looked up to and fanboy'd. Everyone has done it before.

Also, to this:
And I told you and chanse to leave me alone.
If you want them to leave you alone, don't make yourself a dead-on-bullseye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci