• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi's Default Edit Texture Pack

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I know a lot of people have been asking for Huahwi's latest texture pack so I thought i'd link you guys to my remake of his newest pack. If you guys do enjoy the pack please remember to leave a comment, like and if you haven't already subscribe to my channel.

Link:
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MayoGraphics

Thanks
MayoGraphics // Mayo1499

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I know a lot of people have been asking for Huahwi's latest texture pack so I thought i'd link you guys to my remake of his newest pack. If you guys do enjoy the pack please remember to leave a comment, like and if you haven't already subscribe to my channel.

Link:
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MayoGraphics

Thanks
MayoGraphics // Mayo1499
Cool could u make my clan a texture pack?

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
When a mod just advertises his channel
like wat

Anyways nice job on taking huahwi's rp and making it your own!

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
When a mod just advertises his channel
like wat

Anyways nice job on taking huahwi's rp and making it your own!
Just trying to put the resource pack out into the community. Secondly my channel is MCSG related so there's no harm in me posting my channel, so please don't take this post as a means to advertise my channel rather to give the community what they've been asking for.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Just trying to put the resource pack out into the community. Secondly my channel is MCSG related so there's no harm in me posting my channel, so please don't take this post as a means to advertise my channel rather to give the community what they've been asking for.
Ah ok so whenever I wish I may make a thread that advertises my account? It's mcsg related :)

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
lmfao.

*Random on mcsg forums advertises, threads gets locked and vid removed in 10 mins*

*Mod on mcsg forums advertises, thread is open for 2 days, not a lock*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci