• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi's swords, But more HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a texture pack with Huahw's swords, but the smooth version of them, Could you please help me find it. Thank you.

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
If you go to his videos and in the description he has "Magical Textures" Which have 2 options one which he uses and another which is the same but 128x

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, I have the 128x version of them but without the inner shadow, there is a version of them, I just can't find them as of now. So for now, have these; just right click them and save. :)

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, I have the 128x version of them but without the inner shadow, there is a version of them, I just can't find them as of now. So for now, have these; just right click them and save. :)
It doesn't work to right click and save, could you add me on skype at kyle.oper and send me the texture with them, thank you

Zedas

Survivor
Reaction score
Just download Huahwi's magic textures, it has his version and a more detailed version. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci