• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hub bug

Criminals

Tribute
Reaction score
i dont know if this is a bug but i am stuck in hub in "wall" , well i cant move at all xD, i can only join games via direct connect. im glitched there for 48hours now and i dont know what to do "any ideas?, http://imgur.com/hP0uEq3
its spamming "you are not permitted to enter this area" for 10sec and its glitching me as hell ;P, until it sends me here. http://imgur.com/IRIUhL7

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
Ask a moderator to be teleported out, or use your compass?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Use your compass, as common sense. if you can't use it, try poking a Sr.mod or higher staff on the teamspeak for assistance.

Thread lock, please.

Note: Senior moderators can't actually teleport people on the hub, but they can poke an admin or staff on teamspeak. normal users aren't able to poke so they can teleport you.

Criminals

Tribute
Reaction score
cant use compas belive me i tryed i cant even type in chat im getting spammed and cant do anything :p

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
If this problem still persists, I would contact an administrator.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
- I was one of the first players to experience this bug, so I know what it's like. It occurs when you accidentally enter an area that you normally wouldn't be able to, via the jump pads. Ex: You go onto a jump pad, and it shoots you into the air. You land on top of an area that normally cannot be entered into, as it's protected by WorldEdit. Such places include the creative/survival/mcsg/sgc signs,

I got the message in red when I tried to walk next to the signs. That Off-limits area only extends to the top of the wall, and thus if a player lands on TOP of the wall, they'll constantly be teleported by worldguard back on top, into the air. This results in them being "Kicked for Flying" or something similar, repeatedly. Apparently now this results in them being sent to the overflow hub, but I don't know as it only happened to me once, in the first week of the Hub's release. They cannot converse with people regularly, as they are kicked constantly. Admins/Staff have some difficulty teleporting them, as there's only a timeframe of a few seconds within which they can teleport the person, so unless they either talk via voice or are standing in front of the person while it happens, it's tough.
./hub only works within other servers, and does nothing from within the hub itself. It just says "You are already connected to this server" or something.
The compass (Teleporting menu) doesn't work, as every time you are teleported back into the air by WorldGuard, it closes the menu. Thus you cannot use it. (Even if you manage to open it during a period of lag, either it is empty or the buttons don't work, as it sends a command to the server, which it can't do during a time of lag. Long story short, it don't work.)

MinerIQ

Spectator
Reaction score
I have are problem i bug and i cant not move:( Plz Help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci