• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huge donor cooldown for trying to join a retarting server?

Jstame

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok so i just tried to join a server that was restarting and i kept getting the message that I have come to know as the serer is restarting message so I gave up on that server. When i tried to enter another server i got a message saying "you have donor cooldown for 25000 seconds... i dont even know how thats possible. Anyone else have this problem? Well unless something happens I wont be playing for about 7 hours for something that is extreamly lame

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so i just tried to join a server that was restarting and i kept getting the message that I have come to know as the serer is restarting message so I gave up on that server. When i tried to enter another server i got a message saying "you have donor cooldown for 25000 seconds... i dont even know how thats possible. Anyone else have this problem? Well unless something happens I wont be playing for about 7 hours for something that is extreamly lame
we are aware of this and i am trying to get this fixed now. this is in US by the looks of things

Jstame

Experienced
Reaction score
we are aware of this and i am trying to get this fixed now. this is in US by the looks of things
ya its in the US, Thanks for letting me know, i thought i did something wrong

Jstame

Experienced
Reaction score
do i just have to wait for my cooldown to be over? because its still there?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
do i just have to wait for my cooldown to be over? because its still there?
The cooldown is just for kicking do just try and join like a normal tribute for now, I am sorry about the whole situation

Jstame

Experienced
Reaction score
The cooldown is just for kicking do just try and join like a normal tribute for now, I am sorry about the whole situation
Gosh its been awhile since I have tried to join like that haha thanks so much hope you guys can get it fixed soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci