• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide HuggaBear's Guide to the Forums.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Hello there, people of the forums!

*Note: This thread is mainly for the people that are new to the forums.*

If you're new to the forums, I suggest you read this thread. I really hope it is helpful!
I remember when I first joined the MCGamer Forums. I was very, very confused. I had created my profile and everything and once I was finished with that, I had no clue what to do. With that said, here is a list of things you can use the MCGamer Forums for:

- Posting threads. A thread is something that you type up, and post on the forums. All the other people on the forums are able to view, reply and like the thread. You can make threads about basically anything that is appropriate, for instance, no swearing, malicious links, etc. You can view the rules here. *I made sure that thread included the rules in all languages, just for you.* You can post threads about clans, ideas, opinions, anything you want. It doesn't even have to necessarily be MCGamer Related.

- Update your status! When you view your profile page, you can update your status! This is basically like a mini thread, meaning it follows the same rules. You can write what you're up to at the moment, how you're feeling, whatever comes to mind.

- Also, you may want to consider editing your profile, like adding a profile picture, etc. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the little thing that looks like a person at the top right had corner of your screen, and going to personal details. Remember, this is NOT required.

Have you come here to report a player? You can simply go to the Report Abuse section here! If you do, however, submit a Report Abuse, you need to make sure you follow the template, here you go. When filling out a Report Abuse, you will need evidence. If you have spotted a hacker, you must record it, and upload it to YouTube.com. DO NOT EDIT! Or else we cannot except the evidence! If you have spotted a player who is spamming, or flooding the chat, or using inappropriate language, you can simply take a screenshot and upload it to Imgur.com. After you have submitted your report, you must wait for the moderators, like myself, to review it. Then we will determine whether or not the evidence is sufficient. *Note: PLEASE do not bother the moderators, asking them to look at your report, I promise we will get to it!*

If you have come here to try to lift a ban, you may post a Ban Dispute here! Here, you can explain why you shouldn't have been punish. If you broke the rules, complain about it here. DO NOT bother the Sr. Staff members to look over your dispute!!!1!

If you would like some help with something, and you aren't sure what to do about it, just contact a moderator, you can do this by sending them a Private Message! In the top right hand corner, you will see and envelope, click on that and start your conversation! Or you can click here!

Well, everyone, that is just about it! Unless there is something you would like me to add! If so, please let me know by replying to this thread!

Thank you!

Sincerely, Hailey | HuggaBear :X3: :3

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This will help out all the new forumers :)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
done before but its helpful i guess

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
7. Don't mention knowledge that may be too great for the staff to handle. Cough cough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci