• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hunger games- like beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnymeyer

Spectator
Reaction score
you guys got everything in the hunger games on this map except for one thing: starting items. in the books, the tributes are given two items at the beginning. none of the starting items are ever weapons, only food/ leather armor.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
you've got it wrong there, the Cornocopia is riddled with weapons and food and supplies. Katniss sees the bow and quiver but isn't able to get it. If there weren't weapons at the Corn, how could all those tributes have died at the beginning of the Games?
Also, the tributes can only take in 'tokens' from their District, i guess as a way to remind them what they are playing for...

donnymeyer

Spectator
Reaction score
you've got it wrong there, the Cornocopia is riddled with weapons and food and supplies. Katniss sees the bow and quiver but isn't able to get it. If there weren't weapons at the Corn, how could all those tributes have died at the beginning of the Games?
Also, the tributes can only take in 'tokens' from their District, i guess as a way to remind them what they are playing for...
you misunderstood what i was saying. at the beginning of the game ( correct me if i'm wrong) Katniss was given a small piece of plastic and a loaf of bread. and i know that there are weapons in the corn, the district 9 boy was finished off quickly :p

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't remember any tribute being given anything. Katniss grabs a bag of supplies as she leaves the Corn, she receives a parachute with bread in it when she's with Peeta (i think that was then...) as well as the parachutes conatining burn cream and the anaesthetic for Peeta...

donnymeyer

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't remember any tribute being given anything. Katniss grabs a bag of supplies as she leaves the Corn, she receives a parachute with bread in it when she's with Peeta (i think that was then...) as well as the parachutes conatining burn cream and the anaesthetic for Peeta...
you didn't read the book, did you? im not talking about the movie.

Black Thunda

Spectator
Reaction score
She wasnt given those items. She picked them up off the floor at the cornucopia after the countdown because they were closest to her.

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
Black Thunder is right those items where in the backpack

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
The plastic was in the backpack she grabbed, both in the movie and in the book, and the bread was from District 11 after Rue died. Tributes were allowed to bring a token, but they're useless so it wouldn't make since to attempt to implement them in MSG.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Im afraid she grabbed it from the cornucopia, i dont think you've read the book thoroughly enough :p

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
you didn't read the book, did you? im not talking about the movie.
ah yes i did, i clearly said that i wasn't sure though as it was at least a month ago that i read them and i've read at least 4 other books since finishing that series...

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that it was on the ground nearby, not really in, but same thing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci