• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hunger Games Map - Three Kingdoms

acsnackshack67

Spectator
Reaction score
This map took a VERY Long time to create and I'm hoping that it will be recognized. The map was built entirely on a Flat world. I used Single Player Commands to assist me with some of the landscapes in the map. As the title says, the map focuses mainly around three "Kingdoms", or castles placed around the map. Each Castle represents itself as a warring nation with a individual flag to represent itself. While built on a flatland, it does not appear so, as there is landscape outside the dome.The main features of the map includes, castles, traps, SKY ISLANDS, town, forests, secrets, mazes, oceans, ponds, rivers, mountains, and bridges. The map has many chests, so it wont't feel desolate, as I have found many other maps to be. My whole inspiration for building this map was because as I played other maps, I found that I could not possible compete because of the maps vastness and the lack of chests. While mine has more chests it is not an easy map by any standard. I hope that the survival games community will enjoy this map, as I have enjoyed creating it.
Here is the link for the map download http://www.mediafire.com/?dpbg2dub3ab55zs

2013-04-28_02.10.26.png
2013-06-22_00.13.54.png

2013-06-22_00.28.02.png2013-06-22_00.22.33.png2013-06-22_00.26.38.png2013-06-22_00.24.48.png2013-06-22_00.23.27.png

Attachments

Last edited:

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Things look a bit randomly placed, try adding more floating islands around the cornucopia rather than just one side.

Otherwise, it looks good! The first screenshot is my favorite. :)

acsnackshack67

Spectator
Reaction score
Things look a bit randomly placed, try adding more floating islands around the cornucopia rather than just one side.

Otherwise, it looks good! The first screenshot is my favorite. :)
Yeah, I liked the concept of the water cornucopia, but you are right, those blocks were placed randomly. I will fix that and make it more fair for all the competitors. And like you said, make it less random.

acsnackshack67

Spectator
Reaction score
Th
Cant wait to this gets into mcsg (Well I believe it will)
Thank you. I really hope it will too. If enough people like it and it gets voted up or something maybe it will be selected. That would be an absolute dream for me. Spread the News!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci