• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hunger Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squallboogie

Tribute
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a bug in the servers, in the game its self, or lag. But when I try to eat something when my hunger bars low, it shows its replaced, but a few seconds later it shows that I have even less food than when I ate. Also, if I eat all the way back up and have low HP, it doesn't regen HP. I dont know how many soups, pork chops, even rotten flesh, I have eaten and not been able to regen. Also, if i get poisoned from chicken or flesh, I lose hunger, so how does that work if I cant get hunger, but can lose it?

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
I get the same thing often. But it only seems to happen when I am getting heavy lag.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Hello Squallboogie,

It was probably a problem with lag. It shouldn't happen everytime and if it does, then please Report Bugs here.

Hope that helps!

Wrong forum. Moved to General Support.

Kaapo

Spectator
Reaction score
Considering this thread is still open, I'd like to add I've also experienced this bug a number of times, but only on the forest map, and regardless whether it lags or not.

Squallboogie

Tribute
Reaction score
My two friends and I are getting this all at the same time in server 14, it's really annoying. And there really isn't that much lag either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci