• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hungry Games Round 1!!!

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:kaiomann
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: I didn't get picked for the Hell Games, so i'll try out these :)
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Win it of course ;)
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Becoz i iz fluffy

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: I want to be in the hungry games because it seems like a lot of fun and there will be competition.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Kill people :)
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): You should pick me because i am an pretty good pvper and ill spice things up

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Sorry apps are closes D:
Might do a second one though :p

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
last app was meeeee stop asking in you wont get it

Mikal27

Spectator
Reaction score
Ill play!! and also member me? we teamed up a few times... mikalh27

L

Lululioness

IGN: Lululioness
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: It'll be fun <3
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Win the hungry games <3
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I am so cool and stuff and you need some noobyness in the Hungry Games <3

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Ehmahgerd, there are tons of people applying... And of course, teh kool doods apply when apps are closed... I'll make a Convo now, and give it one day. Whoever hasn't applied is DISQUALIFIED >:D

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Ehmahgerd, there are tons of people applying... And of course, teh kool doods apply when apps are closed... I'll make a Convo now, and give it one day. Whoever hasn't applied is DISQUALIFIED >:D
I don't really understand, those who haven't applied can't really be disqualified. Or what do you mean?

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
I don't really understand, those who haven't applied can't really be disqualified. Or what do you mean?
No, I'm adding all 24 people to a conversation. Whoever doesn't post in X amount of time is classified as inactive, and some people who applied after apps shut are quite active.

So I give to spot to the 25th person who applies and so on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci