• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Hunters and Runners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello Tributes! Welcome to the first installment of a new event, Hunters and Runners! Hunters and Runners will be a competitive team of 2 where players will Run and Hunt.

Time and Date of Hunters and Runners!:
Time: 8:00 pm, EST.
Date: August 12th, 2015.
Time Zone converter: Found here!

This event will be a two out of three, each round of game play will be taking place on the MCGamer network on the all-so popular gamemode, Survival Games! The game will consist of two teams, The Hunters which have 6 players, and The Runners which have 12 player. The objective of the Hunters is to track down and kill all the players of the Runners before deathmatch starts. If the Hunters do not succeed and the deathmatch starts, the Runners will have won that round, for The Hunters to win, they would have to eliminate all member of The Runners before the deathmatch starts to gain a point. The objective of the Runners is to avoid all members from The Hunters for the full 30 minutes of the game, once all of The Runners are killed, they lose the round, if the Runners were to win, they would have to avoid being killed by The Hunters for the full 30 minutes of the game to gain a point.

Maps That Will Be Played:

Teweran Survival Games 2 (1st Round)

Survival Games Highway (2nd Round)

Valleyside University (3rd Round)

Must read! Important!
To sign up for this amazing event, please copy and paste the template found a couple lines down fill out every single question and put your name in the agreement or you will not be put in any of the two teams. Once you're done that you must private message me (Etos) on the forums with your application and I will make the teams. If you were accepted into this event, the winning team besides those who were disqualified will receive a fabulous forum badge!

Template:

In-game username?:

Which region would you prefer to play this event on?:

Which team would you prefer to be on, Runners, Hunters, or do you not care?:

Are you able to get on MCGamer's TeamSpeak?:

How good are you at the Minecraft PvP? (1-10):

If needed, who would your replacement be?:

I {Name}, agree to all the rules found below and if I chose not to follow any of them that I may be disqualified and/or muted/banned from the MCGamer network.

By August 4th, 2015, I will be contacting every single person who applied, I will give you news on your application; whether you have been accepted or not.

:

Rules for The Hunters.

#1 - All MCGamer rules apply.

#2 - The only things allowed in your inventory are: Weapons of any kind (Ex. Sword, Bow, FnS, Etc.), Food (Ex. Steak, Pork, Fish, Etc.), and Minerals (Iron, Gold, and Diamonds). They are not allowed to wear armor because they are not getting attacked. If a member does not obey this rule, he/she gets disqualified and The Hunters will lose a player.

#3 - Respect all staff and their decisions.

#4 - Do not try to find any loopholes in these rules.

Rules for The Runners:

#1 - All MCGamer rules apply.

#2 - The only things allowed in your inventory are Food (Ex. Steak, Pork, Fish, Etc.), Fishing rod (only to be used to knock the hunters further behind you) and Minerals (Iron, Gold, and Diamonds). They are allowed to wear armor to make it harder for the Hunters to kill them. They are not allowed to have a weapons of any kind (Ex. Sword, Bow, FnS, Etc.) as they are not allowed to hit the other team (Besides with a fishing rod). If the Runner are caught with a weapon of any kind, they must drop it or the staff have the rights to disqualify them from the game, if they use the weapon to hit or kill members of the Hunters they will be immediately disqualified.

#3 - Respect all staff and their decisions.

#4 - Do not try to find any loopholes in these rules.

#5 - The Runners must be on the move almost the whole time, you cannot sit couched in a dungeon the whole game so it's practically impossible for the Hunters to win. If a staff member asks you to stop hiding as you've been hiding for too long we will ask you to get out of that position immediately or you will be disqualified.

#6 - The Runners may not try and kill any member of the The Hunters, if you were accidently killed, i.e. Fall Damage, lava, etc. the death will be counted as an accident and will be disregarded, but if the staff believes you deliberately killed someone on the Hunters team, you will be disqualified. The Runner may only hit members of the Hunters with their fishing rod, only to slow down the process of them getting killed.

Thank you tributes and have a fantastic day! Hope to see you there!

Huge thanks to Jeffrey for helping out with the thread!

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Glad to be of help and hopefully this event will be amazing!

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
In-game username?: Hoho

Which region would you prefer to play this event on?: US

Which team would you prefer to be on, Runners, Hunters, or do you not care?: Don't care

Are you able to get on MCGamer's TeamSpeak?: Yes

How good are you at the Minecraft PvP? (1-10): 8

If needed, who would your replacement be?: Josh

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application

In-game username?: xtremepvp123

Which region would you prefer to play this event on?: us

Which team would you prefer to be on, Runners, Hunters, or do you not care?: idc

Are you able to get on MCGamer's TeamSpeak?: ya

How good are you at the Minecraft PvP? (1-10): 7

If needed, who would your replacement be?: Eddy ?

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds really cool Etos!

When I click on the converter link, if gives the time of July the 12th, I think it is supposed to be August the 12th. Maybe you can fix that :)

What about rewards for the winners? ;)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate, because I will come back from my holidays a day or two later then the event :(

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
In-game username?: itstomy

Which region would you prefer to play this event on?: AU or US doesn't really matter.

Which team would you prefer to be on, Runners, Hunters, or do you not care?: Runners

How good are you at the Minecraft PvP? (1-10): 9/10

If needed, who would your replacement be?: itsbeny

I {itstomy}, agree to all the rules found below and if I chose not to follow any of them that I may be disqualified and/or muted/banned from the MCGamer network.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I kinda want to apply but not sure I can show up...dam I miss the days I knew I could do things like this

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
In-game username?: Hoho

Which region would you prefer to play this event on?: US

Which team would you prefer to be on, Runners, Hunters, or do you not care?: Don't care

How good are you at the Minecraft PvP? (1-10): 8

If needed, who would your replacement be?: Josh
Application

In-game username?: xtremepvp123

Which region would you prefer to play this event on?: us

Which team would you prefer to be on, Runners, Hunters, or do you not care?: idc

Are you able to get on MCGamer's TeamSpeak?: ya

How good are you at the Minecraft PvP? (1-10): 7

If needed, who would your replacement be?: Eddy ?
In-game username?: itstomy

Which region would you prefer to play this event on?: AU or US doesn't really matter.

Which team would you prefer to be on, Runners, Hunters, or do you not care?: Runners

How good are you at the Minecraft PvP? (1-10): 9/10

If needed, who would your replacement be?: itsbeny

I {itstomy}, agree to all the rules found below and if I chose not to follow any of them that I may be disqualified and/or muted/banned from the MCGamer network.
Please private message me all application or you will have no chance of being accepted.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game username?: itsbeny

Are you able to get on MCGamer's TeamSpeak?: Yes.

How good are you at the Minecraft PvP? (1-10): 9-10.

If needed, who would your replacement be?: itstomy

I itsbeny, agree to all the rules found below and if I chose not to follow any of them that I may be disqualified and/or muted/banned from the MCGamer network.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
To sign up for this amazing event, please copy and paste the template found a couple lines down fill out every single question and put your name in the agreement or you will not be put in any of the two teams. Once you're done that you must private message me (Etos) on the forums with your application and I will make the teams. If you were accepted into this event, the winning team besides those who were disqualified will receive a fabulous forum badge!
Everyone be sure to read this, very important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci