• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hurricane [U.S]

Can You Survive The Hurricane

• Total voters

Echxs

Spectator
Reaction score
(1) In Game Name(s): lolitsechos/Eforix
(2) What Shall We Call You?: Tanner
(3) How old are you?:16
(4) Link To Your Player Profile(s): http://www.mcgamer.net/player/lolitsechos
(5) Where are you from (country)?:US
(6) What Is Your Skype Name?: echoooooos
(7) Your PvP Strengths?:I am accurate with the bow and I am a fairly good at melee
(8) Your PvP Weaknesses?: I am not to great with a fishing rod but I can use one some what well
(9) Have you been banned before, if so why?: No I have never been banned and have been playing since there was even a hub
(10) Do you know anyone in the clan?: Yes there are a lot of members from my previous clan(Unique) in hurricane
(11) Previous Clan-Experience: Unique and some way back I am unsure if the names
(12) Why Do You Want To Join Hurricane?: Because I just want to have more people to hang out with and I find clan battles fun.

Jaylin

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SturzZ
Donor: Nope
Wins / Played: 11/51
Activity: Pretty Active almost everyday but i just made this forum acc
Mature: Pretty Mature Ive Been Told By People
Strengths: Really Good With Sword and Rod, Alright With Bow Good At taking out teams of 2-3
Weaknesses: kids that bhop and hack
Why do you want to join #Hurricane: I want to join Hurricane because i have a friend that was in the previous clan, Unique and said i should try to join as i am not at all bad at pvp. (I believe You Know Him as Echxs) Ive Never really had any "Real" Clan experience but i would like to try this out. Ty For Reading
-SturzZ

1zambos

Tribute
Reaction score
Kixzo U didnt kill unique lol. We are getting the cops and everything. Be warned u mess with one of us u mess with all of us.

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
Warning, do not join this clan. Kixzo is responsible for hacking a Badlion mod's account and getting him banned. He is also responsible for hacking MeNoCare's skype and MC account and getting him banned on Badlion. Kixzo also hacked his MCGamer forum account and tried to disband Unique. Please do not join this clan for the safety of your personal information.

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
Warning, do not join this clan. Kixzo is responsible for hacking a Badlion mod's account and getting him banned. He is also responsible for hacking MeNoCare's skype and MC account and getting him banned on Badlion. Kixzo also hacked his MCGamer forum account and tried to disband Unique. Please do not join this clan for the safety of your personal information.

1zambos

Tribute
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci