• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hurricane [U.S]

Can You Survive The Hurricane

• Total voters

MoistCqs

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Exteority
Donor: none
Activity: 8
Strengths: pvp
Weaknesses: megalodons
Why do you want to join #Hurricane: bc sqert

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: oCold
Donor: NO
Activity: ON everyday!
Strengths: Melee and bow
Weaknesses: fns
Why do you want to join #Hurricane: Because i like making new friends and this clan will give me a reason to get into sg some more.
Minecraft IGN: Exteority
Donor: none
Activity: 8
Strengths: pvp
Weaknesses: megalodons
Why do you want to join #Hurricane: bc sqert
Minecraft IGN: Kixz
Donor: regular
Activity:7
Strengths: everything but the bow
Weaknesses:fps drops during PvP, and bow
Why do you want to join #Hurricane: because I know kixzo. I know he knows me so heres some ign he might remember , (iSilverness,fuzaii,fyses,itsrouge) I remember you joined Someone clan with xredz or Adam I can't remember it was z blue clan but if I remember I'll tell you .
DO NOT JOIN! The owner hacks and ddoses. He also hacked MeNoCare: http://prntscr.com/b5ph2w

whitehawk1014

Tribute
Reaction score
DO NOT JOIN! The owner hacks and ddoses. He also hacked MeNoCare: http://prntscr.com/b5ph2w
Firstly, they don't care because you are spreading false information. The account was given to Kixzo, it was never hacked. Have a good day and stop typing on this forum because you're butthurt about your awful clan. Stop posting bad things that aren't true or we will get clan mods involved in this.

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
Firstly, they don't care because you are spreading false information. The account was given to Kixzo, it was never hacked. Have a good day and stop typing on this forum because you're butthurt about your awful clan. Stop posting bad things that aren't true or we will get clan mods involved in this.
The Minecraft account was given to Kixzo. The skype account was hacked. He hacked the skype account and spread false information to the clan. Also, Kixzo hacked MeNoCare's forum account and tried to disband our clan. Now I recommend disbanding your god awful randy clan because your owner is doing things that are illegal. Please do not make up lies to make your clan look better or I will get moderators involved in this. Have a nice day :)

whitehawk1014

Tribute
Reaction score
The Minecraft account was given to Kixzo. The skype account was hacked. He hacked the skype account and spread false information to the clan. Also, Kixzo hacked MeNoCare's forum account and tried to disband our clan. Now I recommend disbanding your god awful randy clan because your owner is doing things that are illegal. Please do not make up lies to make your clan look better or I will get moderators involved in this. Have a nice day :)
I recommend you stop posting here, nothing was hacked, the password had worked to multiple things MeNoCare had owned, I don't know why you're still posting here, you don't have a reason to. We don't require bad blood, nor want any with you guys. Past is in the past everything is back to normal. If you'd like to clan battle you have Kixzo's skype. Stop posting here, bye.

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
I recommend you stop posting here, nothing was hacked, the password had worked to multiple things MeNoCare had owned, I don't know why you're still posting here, you don't have a reason to. We don't require bad blood, nor want any with you guys. Past is in the past everything is back to normal. If you'd like to clan battle you have Kixzo's skype. Stop posting here, bye.
But using MeNoCare's skype and forum account to say that Unique was disbanding is okay? Honestly what the bunnies is wrong with him? He also used a Badlion mod's account to ban YouTubers and get his friends account banned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci