• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hybridz [AU Clan] - Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Am I sensing someone getting mad? Or upset, because if so don't go starting flame wars. I don't any flame wars, they're just used to annoy people. Don't take it out on the pages talk to someone on Skype about it or somewhere eles.
What ever ur sensing it;s wrong i never acted like i was upset or mad you on the other hand need to understand what people mean i wasn't trying to start a flame war unlike some people ^

Darkassassin7070

Platinum
Reaction score
What ever ur sensing it;s wrong i never acted like i was upset or mad you on the other hand need to understand what people mean i wasn't trying to start a flame war unlike some people ^
Toxic May i ask what are you doing on our forums? If you don't have anything regarding cbs etc, may you please leave and stop spamming our page thank you.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Toxic May i ask what are you doing on our forums? If you don't have anything regarding cbs etc, may you please leave and stop spamming our page thank you.
O im sorry but please keep in your thick head that i was a officer until certain things happend darkie

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
O im sorry but please keep in your thick head that i was a officer until certain things happend darkie
Was that really necessary? You can express your opinion, but please don't do it in an insulting manner.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Not to be immature or anything but the hybridz member's think they can tell me off ;c i was here b4 u btw.. so just dont there's no reason

ethom193

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ethom193
Wins: 233
Strengths: Flint & Steel and Bow
Weaknesses: Water fights
Past clans (if any): Not for a long time..
Why you want to be in the clan: Because many of my friends are in this clan and im looking for a clan that plays alot.

ethom193

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: RevenG8359
Wins:2085
Strengths: 1v7
Weaknesses:1v1
Past clans (if any): Apex blitz phoenix every clan
Why you want to be in the clan: Because ducks
You have 443 wins? not 2085????

Status
Not open for further replies.