• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hybridz [AU Clan] - Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN:techstar1904
Wins:154
Strengths:sword, rod, water fights, fist fights, and strafing
Weaknesses:bow, fns
Past clans (if any):Respiration(disband as clan i move to au)
Why you want to be in the clan: I want to be in a decent clan i want to try to be in a clan that is in a different region, i hope i get accepted... if u check my stats it might say 2200 games, bit blame my cousin, he played 1000 games because i forgot to log off on his laptop.

Last edited:

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: usmoothie
Wins: 232
Strengths: rod, f n s
Weaknesses: teams of 3+ with decent stuff, hackers of course and lag
Past clans (if any): Hydra, My own, Ignious, Nuet
Why you want to be in the clan: because I am friends with most of the people in here and it looks like a overall good strong clan! :)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or was it Spaiu and lil_dejay
Just drop the damn subject! Who cares who's brother is better or who can "rek" who. Do we really need to fight over a tiny detail in someone's name? If you do, take it into a private chat, not here.

partyjack2003

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: partyjack2003
Wins 190
Strengths: bow and F&S
Weaknesses: bad maps and hackers
Past clans (if any): axis gravity mukey some others
Why you want to be in the clan: I love this clan since I saw it i been waiting for a while till I got close to turning 12 and I think catman is awesome and everyone else in this clan

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
Application Form:
IGN: TheSquidz
Wins: 163
Strengths: Bows, fns, Fishing rod, sword
Weaknesses: Water fights, teams above 3+
Past clans (if any): #Era, #Nuggetz - Trial Member #Roar
Why you want to be in the clan: Because i have heard great things about this clan, and it has decent players in it. Second of all Some of the members in this clan are my friends and i want to get to know some more people in this clan.

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
Not to be immature or anything but the hybridz member's think they can tell me off ;c i was here b4 u btw.. so just dont there's no reason
"not to be immature or anything" but just because you were in our clan before some current members doesnt give you any sort of leverage over them. Please keep in mind that you didn't sign off our clan on good terms, on both occasions. Now if you persist on commenting usesless/selfish posts on our thread, I will not resist reporting you to MCSG staff.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay my actions where bad but mani when i added you to the chat with rey and i i thouhgt u said that you could tell your member's to stahp the ab00se clearly this is not the case cat man i do not care in any way of your comments but mani i still have respect for mani please stop all of this b$ and ill stop

please can only mani reply to this not cat darby or darkie

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
This is catman, please remember that you started all this. Now one last warning....STOP unless its got something to do with a clan battle.

PandaPlaysmc

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: PandaPlayzmc
Wins: 123
Strengths: FnS,Sword
Weaknesses: Bow,Fishingrod
Past clans (if any): #Nuet #Balde
Why you want to be in the clan: Because the owner is sweg and i want to be in a good clan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci