• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hybridz [AU Clan] - Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
Application Form:
IGN: LAPaxton
Wins: 198
Strengths: sword, bow
Weaknesses: teams, waterbattle
Past clans (if any): #Terra #Force
Why you want to be in the clan: Because it has good players and it will be fun!
Unfortunately you have been declined :(

Qxui

Tribute
Reaction score
May you please put a loss for the #HOPE clan battle since i was in the clan and not interfearing

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
May you please put a loss for the #HOPE clan battle since i was in the clan and not interfearing
im not saying you werent in the clan and btw none of your players ./killed, we were never notified in pregame or over skype and third im not going to say we lost as your clan was just so unorganised honestly. i can get a mod involved or you can just leave it as it is (No one wins) and rematch tommorow if not its just going to get worse for both sides

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
therefore you played with five people and we werent notified about any roster change so you can take it down and we can rematch tommorow.

Qxui

Tribute
Reaction score
therefore you played with five people and we werent notified about any roster change so you can take it down and we can rematch tommorow.
tbh, we didnt have 5 players, wobbie had to go and it was just me, banana, juzzyy, and KK.
I killed all of yous

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
tbh, we didnt have 5 players, wobbie had to go and it was just me, banana, juzzyy, and KK.
I killed all of yous
You still want to continue on thinking that you have won, we can just simply get both teams dq'd for lack of communication of roster change through Skype <3

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
I killed all of yous
And if you would like to argue the fact that you had 5 players or not, you actually had: Juzzy, you, chop, kk and exploded banana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci