• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hybridz [AU Clan] - Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry about partyjack2003. He isn't owner so it isn't his job to be telling you guys to put up the lose against #Rampage. We did beat you fair and square and Natsu wasn't hacking. Like partyjack2003 said he was willing to screen share but your members refused to look. You guys may have thought that Natsu was hacking but he doesn't. You have to get the other owners perm for a postpone. I did not give you my perm to postpone so there for it is pretty much a forfeit because you guys didn't go on with the battle.

If you would put up the loss then that would be good but if you want I can give you guys another chance to have a clan battle. We do not cheat and if you want another clan battle just let me know. This time we will both be a bit more organized.

Reaction score
Sorry about partyjack2003. He isn't owner so it isn't his job to be telling you guys to put up the lose against #Rampage. We did beat you fair and square and Natsu wasn't hacking. Like partyjack2003 said he was willing to screen share but your members refused to look. You guys may have thought that Natsu was hacking but he doesn't. You have to get the other owners perm for a postpone. I did not give you my perm to postpone so there for it is pretty much a forfeit because you guys didn't go on with the battle.

If you would put up the loss then that would be good but if you want I can give you guys another chance to have a clan battle. We do not cheat and if you want another clan battle just let me know. This time we will both be a bit more organized.
We didn't want to see Partylacks screen, we wanted to see natsu's but he refuse to share screens.

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
Ikr, we bet them legit.
Alright, We have no problem putting up our first lose. It's just that the clan battle wasn't very well prepared and we had no members on. Throughout the Clan battle, you guys didn't leave straight away there were so many things wrong with the clan battle. We could of Dq'd you. In fact we could still. You think that you beat us legit when really you guys know like 0 things about clan battles, if you're gonna clan battle atleast read the rules about them. Starstrong we know Natsu was hacking and he could soeasily delted the hacks of his computer.Also you do not need the other owner's permission to postpone.
One more thing, you're clan had not been up for 24 hhours therefore Dq because I never agreed to it neither did my clan leader.
-Cabbage

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, We have no problem putting up our first lose. It's just that the clan battle wasn't very well prepared and we had no members on. Throughout the Clan battle, you guys didn't leave straight away there were so many things wrong with the clan battle. We could of Dq'd you. In fact we could still. You think that you beat us legit when really you guys know like 0 things about clan battles, if you're gonna clan battle atleast read the rules about them. Starstrong we know Natsu was hacking and he could soeasily delted the hacks of his computer.Also you do not need the other owner's permission to postpone.
One more thing, you're clan had not been up for 24 hhours therefore Dq because I never agreed to it neither did my clan leader.
-Cabbage
I asked captaincabbage if I could have players play in the first 24 hours and he said yes and when I was vsing resurection I needed to go and they wouldn't let me postpone because they didn't want to.

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
I asked captaincabbage if I could have players play in the first 24 hours and he said yes and when I was vsing resurection I needed to go and they wouldn't let me postpone because they didn't want to.
This is Cabbage and I would like proof?
-Cabbage

AshwinthMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ashwinth6319691
Wins/Games:
Strengths:1v5 rod bow sword
Weaknesses: hackers water hackers
Past clans (if any):cosmos
Why you want to be in the clan: i feel like this is a good clan and i want to join

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ashwinth6319691
Wins/Games:
Strengths:1v5 rod bow sword
Weaknesses: hackers water hackers
Past clans (if any):cosmos
Why you want to be in the clan: i feel like this is a good clan and i want to join
What are your wins?

FRANK3ND00DL3

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:FRANK3ND00DL3
Wins/Games:284/Around1900
Strengths:Bow Fns & Crits
Weaknesses:rod srota Fns sorta xD
Past clans (if any):#Hope and like 3 others that i cant remember
Why you want to be in the clan:The members are nice and Looks like a good clan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci