• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hydra - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Is Dave Bowser? Anyways, if we have 1 AU Sr Mod, why would you have gotten Sr. Mod if like there are 30 other mods, many of them that have been mods for agessss.
Dave is Life855. This is true that there are a lot of AU mods but there aren't many that were as active as me and the added fact is I know for sure only 1 Mod would actually go for Senior in the AU region.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in game name: Psystrom
Wins: 294/1686
Are you a donor and if so what type of donor are you?: Regular :(
Skype name: You have it
Have you been in other clans? (Please specify): #Cookies,Fallen,Resurrection,Zenith and #Cyber
Have you been banned before? (Please specify): N/A
Do you own a headset?: Yes the Turtle beach P11 for Mac/Ps3/Iphone

nickofoz

Survivor
Reaction score
Dave is Life855. This is true that there are a lot of AU mods but there aren't many that were as active as me and the added fact is I know for sure only 1 Mod would actually go for Senior in the AU region.
mmk breh

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To think I thought this clan had a future.
3 members were perm banned in the last week. I probably could have just stuck with this but then I do like change every now and then. I really loved this clan and I really so hope Pegasus lasts, but if it doesn't I will just come back here and ask everyone who was once in Hydra, if they want to be back in. Sorry if I let you and anyone else down, but I think this could be a good thing. Well goodbye for now, everyone that has been in Hydra has made this experience amazing and I hope you don't dislike me because I disbanded it. For now I will just see how Pegasus goes. Thanks and sorry :/

WitheredGold

Platinum
Reaction score
As requested by dorky this thread has been locked, due to the clan disbanding. Good luck in the future members of Hydra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci