• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HyperLink help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy_Jake18

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello this is Jake here and I was wondering how to put in a hyperlink that you can click on to go straight to my youtube and watch my survival games videos for mcsg? I know I can't advertise on the mcsg servers but i just want to advertise on the forums to get some more youtube watchers because I will be uploading MCSG and yeah so thank you in advance and tell me soon!​

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Hyperlinking is pretty easy. If you want the link as it is simply paste it. For example to do this -> http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/ I simply copied and pasted the link. If you want to link through a word or phrase simply highlight your word/phrase you want hyperlinked, then press the symbol that looks like 2 magnets together, or a 8. Then it should bring up a box, paste your desired link in the box. Then when someone click that word/phrase they will be given that link. Like this. -> Click Me <-

Foxy_Jake18

Experienced
Reaction score
Hyperlinking is pretty easy. If you want the link as it is simply paste it. For example to do this -> http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/ I simply copied and pasted the link. If you want to link through a word or phrase simply highlight your word/phrase you want hyperlinked, then press the symbol that looks like 2 magnets together, or a 8. Then it should bring up a box, paste your desired link in the box. Then when someone click that word/phrase they will be given that link. Like this. -> Click Me <-

Foxy_Jake18

Experienced
Reaction score
Just select the text you want to color. Then click the underlined A on the top bar, a menu of colors will pop up. Click your desired color and voilà! :)
it won't turn purple D:!
Edit: Look at my signature it says Youtube Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci