• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HystArts - Graphics Stand! [FREE]

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: patrickfalcon07
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): Patrick
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): Purple
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): holding diamond sword like the ryan_mc one.
Face or Faceless: face

Thanks! Sorry for the lack of samples, but I just want to show off what I have done so far!
Also, please say that I made it. I don't think this will be a big deal, since the shop does sell for FREE.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

IGN:
parrot757
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): TheParrot
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): The light blue in the Jugger example.
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Can I be drawing back a bow? If not, the Jugger pose.
Face or Faceless: Face

Barce

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: barcelona985 (But in the art I want it to say BarcePlaysMCSG)
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): BarcePlaysMCSG
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): Red
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): I want it to be like the second example.
Face or Faceless: Face please.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
10 AM, July 28th, 2014: Jugger wakes up, walks over to his computer, logs on to the MCG forums, and was like "DaFuq?".

Thank you all for the orders <3! Can't wait to get started on them! Here is a roster of who's getting there art first:
1: Karivar
2: Isak
3: Matt_Hey222
4: Smizack
5: PatrickFalcon
6: TheParrot
7: Barce

NOTE: Anyone know how to link words to the person's forum account xD? I am teh noob at this you know xP

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
10 AM, July 28th, 2014: Jugger wakes up, walks over to his computer, logs on to the MCG forums, and was like "DaFuq?".

Thank you all for the orders <3! Can't wait to get started on them! Here is a roster of who's getting there art first:
1: Karivar
2: Isak
3: Matt_Hey222
4: Smizack
5: PatrickFalcon
6: TheParrot
7: Barce

NOTE: Anyone know how to link words to the person's forum account xD? I am teh noob at this you know xP
Just put an @ Sign before the person's name, and it will come up with a list of suggestions. Just click on the player you want, if you want to, or you can just type out the name I believe. The name should turn green when you do(Post It): JuggerHD

Last edited:

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
This is for a youtube banner
IGN: AggaliciousHD

Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): AggaliciousHD
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): blue like Divination
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): hands on hips
Can you use this picture please? Just put the text and the avatar of me closer to the bottom so the banner doesn't
say SurvivalGames Highway.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
This is for a youtube banner
IGN: AggaliciousHD
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): AggaliciousHD
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): blue like Divination
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): hands on hips
Can you use this picture please? Just put the text and the avatar of me closer to the bottom so the banner doesn't
say SurvivalGames Highway.
I'll try ;) I do have other shader pics of SG Highway, if for some reason, the text does interfere with the text and character :D

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I'll try ;) I do have other shader pics of SG Highway, if for some reason, the text does interfere with the text and character :D
Ok cool! If one of the other shader pictures look better, you can use those. I just wasn't sure if you had any, so I provided one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci