• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HystArts - Graphics Stand! [FREE]

SavageAu

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JoeDare and Kixog
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all):#Savage
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^):Yes
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples):Map Icarus
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).:Face with a savage look and a sword

Tiscur777

Spectator
Reaction score
a youtube avatar and banner? <3 please <3
IGN: RadicalGames

Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): no text pls
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^):
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Survival Games pls
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: eyebrows and a grin :)
if you do this for me i will love you forever<3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Ohjayx // FreshlyxSqueezed [use skin on FreshlyxSqueezed]
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): Freshly
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): red
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Ryan Example with Iron Sword
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: face

Reaction score
IGN: DividableApples, Yozy_XD, Roland4500 and thebomb428
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): Inferno
Text 2: The Flame Shall Rise
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): Red
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Demon's Breeze
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: Face

ChePbXp13

Tribute
Reaction score
Could I have a Forum Avatar plz
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): ChePbXp13

Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): Green
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Kind of like the Jugger Avatar
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: Grin/Smile

BTW IGN: ChePbXp13

thx

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: TouchDeath1
Type: Thumbnail
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): Survival Games w/ TouchDeath1

Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): what fits best.
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): hands on waist.
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.) faceless
Thank you!

Riptide

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: DELTRIX_HD
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): DELTRIX
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): Red with black outline
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Can I have my avatar with both arms up in the air like he just one the survival games. A flint in steel in one hand and a diamond sword in the other.
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: Faceless

JungleHopper183

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign- JungleHopper183
Text- Jungle
Text Color- Lime Green
Pose- Like Juggers but with holding a diamond sword
Face or Faceless- gritting teeth
Skype- junglehopper2000

thanks in advance
- jungle

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TopOfTheWorldGM
(Also can you use this skin for the render)
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): My IGN
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): Green outlined with black
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Holding any sword of your choice
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: Yes I'll have facial expressions

Jacksonbanan

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jacksonbanan
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): Controlled (And maybe EU Clan as well if you can put that in the picture in a good way, I bet you can though cuz you're awesome c:)
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): You decide, but I would recommend something red(ish)
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Holding a sword, in a really cool way
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: Nah

H

Hindsight

IGN: hyperainbow
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): MCSG
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): Orange-ish kind of like MCSG´s logo
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Holding a poptart
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: Surprised

DrSparkz

Spectator
Reaction score
Copy this application, fill it out, and I will work on it ;)
IGN: DrSparkzYT (I'll send you my skin because I currently have my christmas skin on)
Text (What you want the text to say, or if you want text at all): Minecraft. then under that say OITC
Text Color (Answer this if you filled out the question above ^): Minecraft is white like the logo, and OITC is blue
Pose (Survival Games, or like one of the examples): Holding a bow with an arrow notched in it
Face or Faceless (What I mean, is do you want facial expressions (eyebrows, smile, etc.).: Kinda looking focused, so a grin on his face and eyebrows arched in to make him look kinda evil

Thanks a lot for doing this! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci