• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am CaptainMKirk AMA : Youtuber and Leader of Empire

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
Why do you hat bananas? (Detail)
All dat potassium before dem swim meets.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Why do you hat bananas? (Detail)
All dat potassium before dem swim meets.
I take potassium vitamins.

Prepare yourself, an essay is about to ensue, it's a long @** story that I'll try to simplify because I have a lot of homework to do. When I was in 8th grade I was a quarterback for a pop warner team, I got hit really hard in a sack at the end of one of our games and a few days later my abdomen (tummeh) started hurting with a sharp pain. After a couple hours of nothing changing, my parents took me to the hospital to see if anything was wrong. Of course my appendix was inflamed and soon about to rupture, but in order for the doctors and surgeons to take that $h*t out of me they had to put me in a cat scan machine of death and doom and laying down uncomfortably for like 5 minutes, just so that they could get an xray of my appendix being all pissed off and $h*t and $h*t. So the first time they tried to xray me they figured out I am too skinny and didn't have enough fat to see my appendix, so they did it one more time and it still didnt work. So they made me drink this Iodine paste that is supposed to light up my stomach so they could see my appendix better. It tasted like absolute crap... and guess what flavor it was.. that's right! Watermelon! Just kidding it was banana.. and previously to this event I had never like bananas. I would eat them but not like it too much. So there I was drinking this banana crap.. It tasted horrible so I threw it up but they tried to cat scan me again. Try #3 didn't work because I had thrown up the Iodine. So they made me drink it again. Oh and btw this wasn't like a quick shot of iodine banana crap paste, no, it was like 2 regular water bottles worth of $h*t. It was a lot... So they made me drink it again, and drink it more slowly this time so that I didn't reject the stuff like I did last time. At this point it was around 4:30 in the morning and I hadn't slept since the last night, so I was pretty tired AF and as I was falling asleep I kept having to be woken up to drink more of the banana $h*t. So I hated it. Then they cat scan #4'd me and they found out I DID have appendicitis. Which was kind of obvious in the first place, but they had the xray to prove it was a worthy operation, so they drugged me strait up with that young anesthesia and did a weird robotic appendectomy so that they didn't leave a huge scar on my abdomen. Then I was better.

I hate bananas...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci