• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am disappointed...

Are you disappointed?

• Yes

Votes: 79 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I didn't read this thread

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Just to throw in my two cents...
I met subv3rsion and Ava because of this community (as well as a few choice others), so I’m certainly disappointed in what it’s become as well.

I’m sorry I can’t provide more clarity to you all. I wish I could, but it’s not my place. I will say that you should expect nothing from the staff (admins, devs, or otherwise).

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
we need to go and find a solution, in 1 week most people will probs not come back :(

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
we need to go and find a solution, in 1 week most people will probs not come back :(
Nope, not 1 week, like now would be good?

Well I agreez, ChadTheDJ do something little child :p pretty please?

perfect song for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Couldn't have explained it better, i agree 100% on this but still put all my faith into MCGamer and believe things will get better and disagree with all the others that are just here to see the server and community fall apart. Alyssa great thread honestly you stated this perfectly and i couldn't agree more <3 I also am disappointed in Chad and really think he should explain the situation even though he has not and seems to have given up at this point, I still hope that chad and the staff team will do the right thing in the end and this problem will be resolved.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Can I conclude that all the active community members, a lot of ex-staff and even a major part of the staff are disappointed about how this network went down hill?

Heedlessness

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I conclude that all the active community members, a lot of ex-staff and even a major part of the staff are disappointed about how this network went down hill?
How long will the server be down? ;-;

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
The reason for this servers downfall is simply down to Chad.
It's not because of the community, anti-cheat, competition or any other.

Back in 2012-2013 the server was thriving! Chad did his livestreams, he'd make all the announcements for new maps, came on the TS regularly and attended all the mod meeting. He was a huge part of the community!
You need leadership and a figurehead to make a community run, someone everyone can look up to and have the assurance that someones looking out for you.
Sure we had people like Bic and Col Star running things for a while and they were great!
But they weren't Chad, they weren't the face of MCSG/MCGamer.

If you look at the way other communities run, for example the Hive, their owners are always present on the forums, in game and you'll always see them on their TS.

I'm not trying to belittle Chad, he's a nice guy.
He gave me a second chance after being banned for over a year and a half!
I'm sure he's busy in real life with his own company and such and he's probably lost interest over time with this community.. Which is such a shame.

Is it too late for him to turn it around? Maybe.
All I know is, if he did come back he's be welcomed with opened arms.

Even if he's not as active as he was in 2012-13 at least it'll show his community that he cares.

;_;

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
The reason for this servers downfall is simply down to Chad.
It's not because of the community, anti-cheat, competition or any other.

Back in 2012-2013 the server was thriving! Chad did his livestreams, he'd make all the announcements for new maps, came on the TS regularly and attended all the mod meeting. He was a huge part of the community!
You need leadership and a figurehead to make a community run, someone everyone can look up to and have the assurance that someones looking out for you.
Sure we had people like Bic and Col Star running things for a while and they were great!
But they weren't Chad, they weren't the face of MCSG/MCGamer.

If you look at the way other communities run, for example the Hive, their owners are always present on the forums, in game and you'll always see them on their TS.

I'm not trying to belittle Chad, he's a nice guy.
He gave me a second chance after being banned for over a year and a half!
I'm sure he's busy in real life with his own company and such and he's probably lost interest over time with this community.. Which is such a shame.

Is it too late for him to turn it around? Maybe.
All I know is, if he did come back he's be welcomed with opened arms.

Even if he's not as active as he was in 2012-13 at least it'll show his community that he cares.

;_;
exactly!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci