• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am Officially Gone

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear Clan Community,

Over the past 6 months, my time on the servers as well as the forums has decreased. I quit about 3 months ago but I still am and have been hanging around here or there. However, at this point I am done. Thank you all those who I have met along the way, I do truly thank you for making my time on these servers enjoyable, exciting and an overall great experience for me.

Thank you, i will post names, can't post all. If I am a friend of yours, and you want to say goodby, just comment. I would love to stay for longer but it is just not possible for me. Thanks again to all I met along the way.

iBearHD Hks Dantelius SportsFan2565 xxSPUxx DracoHD Jspwn ConnorW mintsib patato FloppehFeesh HarborSeal Chordicals darklum3n SociallyAK Operdasher LilChamona Tuct | Palkian TrosteticUS shanr Munish06854 KingTut Ryan | Techaton chris/volt Zlim95 afrecqnzwelo Bcuzimbored1243 CoolDarkraiDude Evermore CptPicklez JusticeDog2 Protocol MCCMorpheus ItsGhostMC BlueCaptainMC oggy/ogston TikiHutV1 Exodus Mr_Gears ScrewYouGumby2 Jccandfriends TheBossKingHD Maxypie iancool Butterballer TopOfTheWorldGM NativeTalent WolfieGames

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Rivals wouldn't have been around if it wasn't for you.
See ya

Last edited:

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Bout damn time... I was getting sick of you...

:) jk ily! Good luck with life bruhhhhh!

Reaction score
Although I've never talked to you or met you, just wanted to say goodbye! Best wishes in the future and advance Merry Christmas. :)

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Corey, can you at least add me on skype? So when the Sea Chickens beat the giants I can laugh in your face. ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci