• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am requesting a custom skin, I will purchase it if you want to charge.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be Picasso... have you not seen the ones that are a few triangles and a dot that go for 2 mill. ? Besides, just mixing the two skins together would be awful looking, someone would have to redo both the face and the dinosaur costume in the same "style" of skinning so it would look good. When I say style of skinning, I mean the individual style of making the skins that is exclusive to one person. PixelPancake For example. He has an insanely creative and unique style which has gotten him alot of attention on Planet Minecraft. People are willing to pay upwards of 7$ for such skins, but he only charges 1$. If you wanted a permanent skin would you want it to be half baked and stolen from other people? I don't think so..
Paying for a skin is fine, but $10? As you said, you can get great quality for $1.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Paying for a skin is fine, but $10? As you said, you can get great quality for $1.
People pay for the style of the skinners. Some skinners charge even more and get more business than me, and I charge 50 cents. People who pay for skins are usually people who want a permanent skin that is their own, where as mixing two skins together isn't really original at all.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be Picasso... have you not seen the ones that are a few triangles and a dot that go for 2 mill. ? Besides, just mixing the two skins together would be awful looking, someone would have to redo both the face and the dinosaur costume in the same "style" of skinning so it would look good. When I say style of skinning, I mean the individual style of making the skins that is exclusive to one person. PixelPancake For example. He has an insanely creative and unique style which has gotten him alot of attention on Planet Minecraft. People are willing to pay upwards of 7$ for such skins, but he only charges 1$. If you wanted a permanent skin would you want it to be half baked and stolen from other people? I don't think so..
Yeah it doesnt have to be Picasso it can me mona lisa.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
download (1).png

There ya go buddy, that'll be 15 bucks! JK don't pay meh, it was simple :3

Last edited:

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Der. How the skin looks is bellow, the file will be attached. You dont have to pay me, but if you insist, ehm, a optifine cape would be noice (wink wink). (Ign: TomahawkGoesChop)

Attachments

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you ALL for helping me! I like every single on of em and they all have something diffrent about them so it was hard to choose from. So I am not going to say whos I picked but I LOVE all of them!

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I charged people minimum 5 dollars.

The honest reason why I started paying people to was to get less requests.

^ This got me less stressed, more money, and less work.

PixelPancake

Diamond
Reaction score
I charged people minimum 5 dollars.

The honest reason why I started paying people to was to get less requests.

^ This got me less stressed, more money, and less work.
Same here, except I probably didn't get as many requests as you :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci