• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am very disappointed with MCSG! (Lags,Crashes all the time!)

What was your experience with MCSG in the last few months?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really do not have any problens with hackers, I mean understand they can not fly but they can still use speed hacks.But they get banned very soon.
The lag is something that made games unplayable last months.And no it is not my computer because everyone lag at a different time ans I even see people in mid air lagging.
I have lag on mineplex but it is not serious as this is, because if mineplex gets lag everyone gets lag and it happens rarely.
I do not want to say mineplex is better than MCSG .
I am glad to see they work on it and I understand there is a ton of players online but 3 months after and lag still happens?
This should be their primary thing to fix because people just wont play with this lag.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok let me get this straight... you are complaining about speed/fly hackers, yet they can't use those hacks since NCP detects it and rubberbands them back. Now... Mineplex has NO NCP plugin, or a really bad one if they do, I played Mineplex a week back, I stopped since almost every game I saw fly hackers and speed hackers on games like Dragons and One in the Chamber or whatever, and they were saying " Oh, I'm the best at one in the quiver" and they're flying all over the place... so if you play on Mineplex, I have no idea why you're complaining about hackers here.
No I do not complain about hackers.
I am complaning about that moment when you go an pvp soneone and then the time frezzes for 5 seconds. After you unlag you are dead instantly because you were just standing when other person was hitting you.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Given that Col helped answer the conern expressed, the thread will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci