• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can't connect to servers using an optifine profile, requesting help from someone who knows Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
Title says it all.

I can connect to servers using a profile without optifine but as soon as I select an optifine configured profile I just get a 'can't connect to server' message.

Any help would be appreciated.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
what minecraft version are you on? are you using Ultra or ? Are you using anything like forge modloader or Magic Launcher? does this affect all servers or just mcgamer, and have you tried direct connect and/or "bookmarks"? have you tried connecting to a direct ip if possible as well?

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
what minecraft version are you on? are you using Ultra or ? Are you using anything like forge modloader or Magic Launcher? does this affect all servers or just mcgamer, and have you tried direct connect and/or "bookmarks"? have you tried connecting to a direct ip if possible as well?
tried 1.7.4 and 1.7.2 with several versions of optifine
standard+ some ultra
not using magic launcher of forge or modloader
all servers
have tried direct connect
have used direct ip

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Use the regular 1.7.2 with 1034 OF, thats working for me at least. :p

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe you could try to reinstall optifine? Other then that i don't know... Sorry but Good Luck.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I had the same issue, I seem to crash on certain servers when using optifine yet it works on MCSG luckily. I don't know a solution but I'm sure many others are having the same dilemma - I suggest waiting for a new version that has this particular bug fix :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci